TRAGIC: REIKO marries a thin 18-year-old at The Millenia Hotel Minneapolis & forces him to kiss her

VixR

Veritas
If being 18 = being emaciated, sure he is. The guy is at least in his late 20’s-30’s as is the woman, and they’re entering their nth marriage.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If being 18 is being emaciated, sure he is. The guy is at least in his late 20’s-30’s as is the woman, and they’re on their nth marriage.

The real reason he's claiming he's 18 is because R. Kelly is trying to age fish and wants to see if we'll fall for this ruse.

VixR

Veritas
The real reason he's claiming he's 18 is because R. Kelly is trying to age fish and wants to see if we'll fall for this ruse.
It’s a face which looks to have chewed many moons of khat.

The disparity is in their bodies. She’s definitely had kids, and became very fluffy (thanks for the word). Opposites attract is an overstatement here. It’s incredible how her weight is holding her back. You could tell she’d be cute and have quite the transformation if she got in shape.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s a face which looks to have chewed many moons of khat.

The disparity is in their bodies. She’s definitely had kids, and became very fluffy (thanks for the word). Opposites attract is an overstatement here. It’s incredible how her weight is holding her back. You could tell she’d be cute and have quite the transformation if she got in shape.

I added it to my lexicon thanks to Wendy Williams.

:ayaanswag: The thing is if the weight melts off she might monkey bar to the nth marriage. Especially if he's not willing to bulk up.

VixR

Veritas
I added it to my lexicon thanks to Wendy Williams.

:ayaanswag: The thing is if the weight melts off she might monkey bar to the nth marriage. Especially if he's not willing to bulk up.
Lol Wendy is good for binges. I can go eons without watching her, but once I see her, one video leads to the next.

He can bulk up, but he’ll still look like he does. She has a chance at a transformation. If self improvement screws up their marriage, it can’t have been much of a connection there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I always knew @Reiko was heavy but not as heavy as Precious :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron::deadmanny::dead1::deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Good for him. Everything is plus for him. I rather him being her sugar baby than him roaming the streets drunks and in danger She will give him a home, and he will give her a daily bedroom abuse. As for her, her age, and looks, no comment. The cake looks economical :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol Wendy is good for binges. I can go eons without watching her, but once I see her, one video leads to the next.

He can bulk up, but he’ll still look like he does. She has a chance at a transformation. If self improvement screws up their marriage, it can’t have been much of a connection there.

I rarely watch gossip of any kind online and if I do it's to keep current on what young people discuss. Gotta keep an ear to the pop-cultural ground :lol:.

:farmajoyaab: I agree he's no looker but I'm sure he'd see some benefit from a transformation. It may just be enough for her to keep him around. Look at how doting he is.

Why does increased body confidence that comes from a physical transformation seem to be correlated with a divorce? Hmm...