Tragic: 3 & 4 year old babies abducted and raped in Afgooye are in critical condition, 18 men are involved

What people don't understand is that this is not the whole story. Someone doesn't start raping a toddler, and lets them go. It only means 1 thing, this guy has done it so many times that he has come out of it unscathed without repercussion, or that the family of the victims kept it quiet because of fear.

I promise you this, rape doesn't start with toddlers. It starts with family members, a cousin. Then it spirals from there. It becomes so wicked, that normal rape becomes mundane and uninteresting.

Remember every case has something in common, the rapist Clan are the ones protecting him.

Always.

Solution; Kill the mother, the father, the sister, the brother and everybody who are protecting the filth.

In the name of God, I promise you this cases will stop increasing.

The same thing with my family, my cousin is still raping in Somalia. He has never been in trouble, my family always pay the money, from 1000 dollar to 6000 dollars. I know for sure, he will one day rape a toddler, he has only been doing it to Oromos and homeless Somali women. But I promise you there will come a day, he does it to a toddler, its inevitable.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the babies.

Even animals think better than some men, who rapes a 3 and 4 year old? I'm sick to my stomach.

They should do what Puntland did, let their father kill the rapists so he can sleep peacefully.

What people don't understand is that this is not the whole story. Someone doesn't start raping a toddler, and lets them go. It only means 1 thing, this guy has done it so many times that he has come out of it unscathed without repercussion, or that the family of the victims kept it quiet because of fear.

I promise you this, rape doesn't start with toddlers. It starts with family members, a cousin. Then it spirals from there. It becomes so wicked, that normal rape becomes mundane and uninteresting.

Remember every case has something in common, the rapist Clan are the ones protecting him.

Always.

Solution; Kill the mother, the father, the sister, the brother and everybody who are protecting the filth.

The same thing with my family, my cousin is still raping in Somalia. He has never been in trouble, my family always pay the money, from 1000 dollar to 6000 dollars. I know for sure, he will one day rape a toddler, he has only been doing it to Oromos and homeless Somali women. But I promise you there will come a day, he does it to a toddler, its inevitable.

THIS.

There are many more victims, this needs an in-depth investigation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
why the spoiler tag, what are you afraid of?

just a honest question.

Is it maybe because of the increasingly anti-Islamic users, who will attack your views? or afraid of the CIA spying on you. :hmm:
It was because it is a serious deep topic and didnt want to just splurge it out. Ive stated many times that Somalia can only be reformed through Islamic Law that will rid us off the scum of society:rejoice:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Disgusting fucks, I hope they’re held accountable for what they did in this life and the next.
Who the f*ck thinks β€œhmm, I’m gonna hurt some babies today” Urgh

there is a rape culture in certain parts of somalia. thats why these scum did this act. not the first time they raped someone. and thats what happens when such evil is tolerated. evil is never satisfied.

Trending