Tragedy strikes in Beledweyne

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dont mock the dead warya it was written for them to die that way.Aint no way you gon escape Qadr

Yeah! Take a gun and shoot yourself on the temple. It is Qadr too.

You don’t see the correlation between the shithole and it’s wild wild disregard for simple regulation of means of travel on water.

Last edited:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Yeah! Take a gun and shout yourself on the temple. It is Qadr too.

You don’t see the correlation between the shithole and it’s wild wild disregard for simple regulation of means of travel on water.
:gucciwhat:nuh I wont shoot myself tf. Anyway whatever happened happened. Just say simple AUN and let it be. Sayin stuff wont change what happened

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:gucciwhat:nuh I wont shoot myself tf. Anyway whatever happened happened. Just say simple AUN and let it be. Sayin stuff wont change what happened

Maybe I said “AUN” privately. But we can’t ignore the elephant in the room. Trump did not just call Somalia a shithole for no apparent reason.

Farm

VIP
Maybe I said “AUN” privately. But we can’t ignore the elephant in the room. Trump did not just call Somalia a shithole for no apparent reason.

I agree it’s a little strange that they didn’t have life jackets etc. But I assume that is due to the sudden nature of the flooding or they just didn’t think they’d need to escape, either way they unfortunately passed away. So all we can say is AUN.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree it’s a little strange that they didn’t have life jackets etc. But I assume that is due to the sudden nature of the flooding or they just didn’t think they’d need to escape, either way they unfortunately passed away. So all we can say is AUN.

Bro! I’m not gonna board flimsy boat knowing I don’t know how to swim or no life jacket in a crocodile infested river. In my book this was suicidal.

How you gonna live in the U.K. all these years and not learn to swim.

Btw it’s Sunna to learn to swim

Our religion teaches us to teach your child how to swim and self defense. How awesome right! Because Allah is the all wise.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

When Barwaaqo (rain) turns in to tragedy, I hope we come together and address this issue. These are preventable events. Hopefully the government puts together engineers and experts in flood control to provide safety and protect people homes and lives from damages.