TRAGEDY IN MINNEAPOLIS’ Geeljire “little Mogadishu” building (Cedar Riverside). 5 dead frm fire

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
700.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These people will spend hours trying to convince you Minnesota is better than London, Stockholm or any other more important global city and all the Somalis there are rich fuckers while most still live in ghettoes.

It's amazing

AUN

The deceased singer Prince was asked WHY he lived in Minneapolis? He said, because the cold keeps the bad people away! Bad people like y'all dissing my Minisoto!

Please just leave it at Ilaahay ha u naxariisto and make dua for the departed while figuring out how to help those who survived and are now homeless

During times like these we should be united, not dividing ourselves based on where we live. The people involved are possibly relatives or friends of people on here. Show some Islamic decorum and human decency

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

isn't it touching to see this lovely African American woman helping them and covering them??

ps I want to say what i really think, but i am afraid outsiders will read my comment and interpret it as ungrateful hooligans

Keo

VIP
R.I.P

These high rise buildings are a death trap. London had Grenfell tower.
No they are not. Grenfell was planned because those people lived in the richest borough in the country. It was literally a tower block full of poor people surrounded by rich people. They wanted to remove the poor ajnabi people and replace them with millionaire investors.

Trending