TRAGEDY! FAARAX FROZES TO DEATH IN Hennessy Canada after getting banished from alcohol Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wheres the proof he's somali.
This guy died whilst drunk what can I say Allah warned us of the affects of being intoxicated.:axvmm9o:
It's his own fault but AUN

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
@O.G. Poster.

R Kelly is a retard who preyed on naive babies. I prefer Luther Vandross' fruity ass melodies to any track that child predator has dropped to perfectly honest.

May the drunk Mali from Cuntario rest in Peace. AUN.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The only one I feel sorry in this situation is his poor mother who thought her son was going to be something other than a drunkard who gets kicked out of bars.

May Allah swt give his grieving mother the strength to forget about him and his existence.

Alchochol gives you the illusion that you are feeling warm but if you sleep outside your body temperature decreases and you could die of hypothermia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were the family i would sue the bar. The bar had a moral duty to call someone or police to be taken to toxic jail. His time was up, but they need to learn from this experience. God prevented him from living a miserable life, so in away he is lucky to die at 20. Very lucky.

dying due to the cold in a first world country what a fucking doqon. just walk inside a mcdonald's.
If junkies that are on a whole cocktail of drugs survive the cold how did he die? He must’ve been white girl wasted, sad how his white mates didn’t go out for him and abandoned him in the cold. Definitely give respect to the dead though, even though we will never probably understand his circumstances it’s best to give him bod and not call him a doqon.

true true but even as a child i was taught that people will help you if you're cold, even -7 degree weather is can kill you in less than 3 hours if you aren't wearing the right clothes.
If junkies that are on a whole cocktail of drugs survive the cold how did he die? He must’ve been white girl wasted, sad how his white mates didn’t go out for him and abandoned him in the cold. Definitely give respect to the dead though, even though we will never probably understand his circumstances it’s best to give him bod and not call him a doqon.

He got kicked out while piss drunk, the bar didn't let him get his jacket with phone in it or notify his friends. Horrible, horrible way to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts