Traffic Lights

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
then I am not talking about a small area in a city but a well-functioning traffic light
system where its in every city. Infrastructure should be given high priority more wallahi wonder how many years it will take ??

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Surprisingly less ppl crash back home or kill others.

Society and culture in the west makes drivers thibk they can get away with wreckless driving. Back home they don't drink drive and kill whole families.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Surprisingly less ppl crash back home or kill others.

Society and culture in the west makes drivers thibk they can get away with wreckless driving. Back home they don't drink drive and kill whole families.
You dont mean that ??? Every day people die because there are no pedestrian crossings, signs at speed while people are high on khat yeah I think we have a bigger problem than west have.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
then I am not talking about a small area in a city but a well-functioning traffic light
system where its in every city. Infrastructure should be given high priority more wallahi wonder how many years it will take ??
The only city was has this system was Xamar before 1991. After civil war I dont know if they using it. PL Garowe has one signal.

You forget that Somalia still in war against terrorist. You can criticize when country stable.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Shit cost a ton. You expect the local government to actually spend tax money on the people :hillarybiz:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Even if there was traffic lights they wouldn't follow it, you have to be socially conditioned.