Traffic acidents on rise in sanfran

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I live in the bay area and when your rent is >$3k/month it's not easy to afford a car, so I am forced to bike everywhere. It gets hard to navigate through a sea of obnoxious drivers all the while avoiding accidents, spilling my latte and checking my Apple watch for incoming messages (emails and texts). Most of the time I'll stop on the side of the road and reply to texts but I don't always have that luxury. I had a car cut me off last week while replying (verbally) to a text and it ended costing me an afternoon off work and a $549 walk-in clinic bill. I wish there was a way I could have charged the driver for the lost wages and my bill (estimated at $1100). Drivers have to be careful, PERIOD.

I visited san fran last summer. Place feels like new york city with extra homeless people. There is poop on the side walks nasty. My uber driver was telling me he earns like $8k a month. He drives an hour from another city to work in San fran he's smart for doing that. I noticed that city has too much indhoyar and Indian people. They own the place pretty much.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i had a friend who drove from san fran and i found poop on his tires :i83dwbv: we're no longer friends

Last edited:
That city is nasty..they to take load there..i said hell naw..the homless ,,the needles ..the poop ..the qaniisyo in every corner..and earth quake is due..how you live there man?

Trending