Traditions and values

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
حُرِّمَت عَلَيكُمُ المَيتَةُ وَالدَّمُ وَلَحمُ الخِنزيرِ وَما أُهِلَّ لِغَيرِ اللَّهِ بِهِ وَالمُنخَنِقَةُ وَالمَوقوذَةُ وَالمُتَرَدِّيَةُ وَالنَّطيحَةُ وَما أَكَلَ السَّبُعُ إِلّا ما ذَكَّيتُم وَما ذُبِحَ عَلَى النُّصُبِ وَأَن تَستَقسِموا بِالأَزلامِ ۚ

You are prohibited carrion, blood, the flesh of swine, and what has been offered to other than Allah, and the animal strangled or beaten to death, and that which dies by falling or is gored to death, and that which is mangled by a beast of prey —barring that which you may purify1— and what is sacrificed on stone altars [to idols], and that you should divide by raffling with arrows. All that is transgression.

:faysalwtf:
Isn't blood haram to drink
Waa dhaqan keeni hore xiligi cilmi jaahil. My grandma still does it tho, I guess old traditions die hard

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
War waxey caban miyey waayen
:faysalwtf:
Caano is not enough for some people I guess
Like I said walaal, xoolo dhaqato baan nahay, marka it is imperative to be efficient. In addition, blood, while it is xaram, has a lot of important nutrients and is a good source of minerals. Mideeda labaaad, waa caado somali yeed oo illa hadaba lagu dhaqmo. Therefore, city boys with no knowledge of traditions don't get to talk down.:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley: