Trade Routes Please Someone Examine

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I seriously don't have the time to go and look at everything for you lazy cunts in Somalia. You live in a global world, there is no 4.5 like you think in global trade. Some lane-ways are used more then others.

I would assume the sea-lane between China to America would be massive and therefore countries along the route are very 'strategic' economically speaking. The trade life-line between Europe and America will depend on what 'routes' they use which I am not sure.

I can't be bothered looking at each trade item lakin what I do know is their not all a priority. Agricultural products are less important in the event of disaster as each nation can revert back to their own farming. What is important is 'equipment' trade as their required for many functions in an economy, so the chinese boys are critical as the world economy collapses as they are largest manufacturers of equipments.

As Puntlanders we need to prioritize our trade partners especially those we depend for equipments which will be China. Our second most important ally will be those we depend for OIL. The third one is 'military' trade. Which one comes first ha laga doodo lakin 4.5 yaan la oran, priorities ma jiro 4.5.

Arimaha bagaashtu waa on less priority as we can seek many markets for them but not our 'oil, equipments, or military equipment'. These will be our first most important partners those who produce our weapons, then our equipments, then our oil providers. All trade partners isku qiimo nooma laha runti as they impact our economy differently. Our scholarship countries will also be critical partner for us as they return us human capital that is skilled and can be paid some serious cash and stimulate our economy and increase our govt taxes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali affairs is none of ur business,apostate.

Go learn af xabashi

You want me to stop exposing u so u call me gaal, I will expose u more untill u answer the charges as I know Somalis will start looking at HG as gaalo madow again and you want to stop that and do poker face and call me gaal kkkkk. HG did the same thing to the south that Galla did to Harar. Infact original people are holed up as the galla savages squatt in the south like in harar. This evidence is undeniable, the only thing I am looking for is more evidence.

Sxb I will present Bahry Habashi chronicles on live TV and say 'Somalis' u judge if this is HG 500 years ago as they see the same bililiqo, kufsi, dhac, killing of civilians and squatting. You were apart of the galla migration untill darod captured that galla ass, islamized it, taught it darod dhaqan and then we hid you away so the other gallas dont see u and teach u inaad isxorayso ileen dhaqankooda waa in dawladnimo kasto layska xoreeyo oo galmudug oo kale loo noolado kkkkk. That's embarassing bruv that you do the same thing as gaalo madow, you will now lose allies across the nation as they see waxani waa dawlad diid keliya uma joggo dawladnimo.

U will slowly become like moyaale as the last boran hides out, galgaduud will shrink also as HG is divided into camps with Majerteniya 700 kilometer worth of soldiers push in and be taught 'waa gaalo madow' ma aha 'somali kuwani' manta bay barteen luqada keliya si ay dalkeena burburiyan.

I am half Galla the only way to defeat them is to born from them, exposed to their families and muran iyo darod neceb iyo dawlad neceb, they never leave legacy cuz they want to be free like wi;d life because their brains are dumb. Even look at the galla students who don't even basic maths kkkk
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier your doing the same poker face my abti do, I am already prepared for 'galla' isku dir saying ppl are not muslim or majerten, they always do that so 'dawlad la'an' meesha ka dhalato ileen dhaqanki waa 'free men' loooooooool. Bro I grew up with your culture, I know meesha laga jebiyo you should never of married outside of galla so you can keep your people 'tactics' secret.

PS - A galla fears open warfare in the desert, waxay jecel yihin dadka meel degan villages, river, urban, towns. This is their strength, trust me my abtis fear when they hear 'dagaal banan'. I know how to crush galla and it must be war in open war fare not harar urban areas or mogadishu as their is their strength to fight them outside the urban areas like nuur mujahid did. Plus it's easier to destroy oromo by destroying the PURE ones as the adopted ones waa sida kuwa hamar iyo barawe lagu gabsaday waa la dhaqan celin kara in moryaan galla madow haysteen sida kuwa harar manta lagu haysto.

Look wat happened to al shabab in garacad, suuj, garmaal. it wasnt even a battle niyahow. Same with HG hadi banankasi la tago, u need to hide behind civilians like galla madow did

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier I never seen majerten in my life or Puntland, I grew up around Galla hawiye, and was sent to dhaqan celis hamar, even diaspora most my interactions were with them. Gaalnimo came from you people when I saw how you are 'gallas' and just argue all day, squat, loot, rape southerners like your galla madow do in harar. I know u inside and out iyo sida isku garisid umada, cause they taught me niyahow remember their culture growing up how to behave like muslim in public but a galla madow in private because their in fear in loo talin doono which is again 'free man' oromo concept waa inay xor ahaadan sida xoolaha like galmudug. Sxb ha igu soo qaldamin hawiye wuxu yahay all my life I was surrounded and I left the hawiye culture because it will end up dying like boran people as it's not a good culture in laysku raco 'dawlad la'an iyo xornimo' just because your clan is dumb in intelligence and squatt around places of nasab people and high class to learn. Aideed was like rat in maqahiyada listening to majerten and abdillahi yusuf in prison. Sxb I know how galla madow learn, they sneak around to nasab people lakin isma 'tusiyan' as galla madow culture is to be 'secretive'.

PS - Ha igu soo qaldamin, I am one of you by blood half my family, I am one of those who REVOLTED on galla madow lifestyle and want to save NASABKA SOMALIYEED from your culture. I disobedient half galla yes, go to other somalis oo nasab leh iyo tarikh iyo legacy oo beentada uu soo aqri, but not a half galla who KNOWS YOU as you tried to train me to become galla by culture and I rejected and fought back and now exposing it. Like an ex galla baan ahay

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha your a culturalist expert. I notice the Oromo do not 'herd camels' but 'cows'. This is a significant difference that must not be ignored as the 'animal' you heard is the culture, values, and identity you form and also your environment. The original Somalis have name like 'Gaal Jecel' or 'Ab-Gaal'. Arab sources also indicate they were called 'Suu maal' meaning people who milk camels.

This correlates perfectly with Somali clan names, ironically no 'darod' clan has any 'camel' origin name and must be 'foreign' to the nation and learned this culture of these camel herders.

Oromo has obviously penetrated a-lot of them like HG in particularly who has then spread this infection of Oromo values of loot, pillage, rape, and squat on territories while terrorizing the original inhabitants. This pattern is seen in Harar where the original hararis live in fear with the Oromo hordes which is identical to the way southerners live in fear to the HG hordes.

Their has been 'transfer' of values passed from Oromo to become 'free men' which sounds appealing when u live under a government and not ruling it, this is a toxic value system and that is why they 'appealed' so heavily to subjects of muslim sultanates or amhara sultanates regardless if they were farmers or living in the interior doing animal husbandry work. They would unite these people and say let's go into the urban areas of the christian kingdoms, muslim sultanates and even today they did the same in Mogadishu with 99% match of galla behaviors.

How do we address this cultural value system that promotes being free and under no governance? there is no point responding with insults or cay and shit. They tried that for centuries Amhara and Somali clans who looked down on them and isolated them but this made them become even bolder by penetrating your territories and identifying Somali clans who are 'disempowered' and appeal to them as 'la haysto' because in their culture everyone is la haysto and not 'free man' oromo. This is terrible disease and they spread so wide and far now the cancer from boran clans has collected so many farming village hosts, urban center hosts(dire, harar, mogadishu).

Plus their wild life values are in Oromia. We did a great job removing them from 'shabelle' river area which stretched from ogadeniya into Somalia and 'Gaalkacyo' seems to be how far they 'penetrated into Somalia. They had 'mogadishu' surrounded and that is why Ajuuran had Gaal Madow Wars and Islamized them, so a-lot of those farming communities are former oromo village hosts they had camped outside the Sultanates in Mogadishu. They did the same in Dire-Dawa-Harar-Zaylac.

Notice the pattern? they go after areas of governance while collecting interior people regardless who they are by promising loot, wasmo, squatting, gold, and living like oromo culture of being free. This leads to an eventual vacuum of the coastal axis and we all live dawlad la'an like Galmudug while the world continues to 'progress and gain knowledge and bigger' weapons and we are stuck in the interior living in green lines and clan wars like Ahmed gurey saw when he came.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I wonder if the names ab-gaal and gaal-jecel means lovers of 'oromo' because they lived around the areas of Galkayo illa Shabellaha because Ajuuran had to do mighty wars against them so the oromo don't invade and sack the city like HG did in 91. Did Ajuuran islamize Ab-gaal and Gaal-Jecel and all those former 'gaalo'? this is a discussion that has to be had.

Because we have historical document from 15th century saying they lived in the shabelle river area which meant ogadeniya and somalia. We also have historical local information they reached as far as 'gaal-kacyo'. So my theory is Gaal-kacyo illa Ab-Gaal ila Gaal-Jecel you see the pattern they 'stretched' together all the way down to the south near Mogadishu sultanates. Plus we know oromo culture is to target sultanates or amhara areas of kingdoms. Their end goal is 91-2006 and Living like Galmudug today.

My theory says anything below Galkacyo illa Abgaal Lands and Illa Gaaljecel lands and anything in between was their 'former' territories untill Ajuuran couldn't tolerate their nakedness anymore and hate for governance and launched the Gaal madow wars. Why would the name 'gaal' stick around their clans name if their not originally GAAL themselves? they ironically 'twist' it as 'ab-gaal' meaning father of camels or 'gaal jecel' meaning lover of camels. Maybe they were given camels by Ajuuran and they indeed 'loved' it but that doesn't explain why ajuuran had gaalo madow wars in hawiye territories? I think Hawiye were the gallas from Galkacyo to Shabellaha Hoose and Ajuuran launched battles on them, islamized, taught them somali, taught them 'camel herding' so their not mistaken for 'oromo' cow herding people and begun reforming that 'dawlad diid values' out of them that oromo spreads which makes all communities potential hosts of Oromiya..

PS - This is when Teeri goes stupid, if u mention ogaden he comes running in, but if u mention another group his quiet. Nigga u can't win if u don't know the other 'group' your doing disservice to your own ogaden and no wonder u still stuck in stale-mate in Ethiopia. Change the tactics do deep learning of Amhara, Oromo. Then form wise policies from DDSI, u will see the battle change in a second rather then running outside with ak 47 like has been the case for 500 years niyahow

Trending