Tracking the 3 Somali-Canadians running for Canadian parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Most likely your dad is friends with their Issaq side uncle..he lives in Ottawa, he has beautiful daughters

Btw these dude' s father was the long time chauffeur of these nigga's uncle ( the brother of their mother). Then their father developed a relationship with his employer's sister and he eventually was allowed to marry her altbough he hailed from discriminated tribe

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I visited Ottawa this past week I noticed his name plastered all over lawns.

Solid where have you been?

1zmfb6c.jpg

Ahmed Hussen is now neck and neck. This is exciting news. Our first Somali MP is very possible. He closed the gap. 6-7 more weeks to go. I hope some of the Conservative voters will vote for him to stop the NDP

Forget about the other two guys.

@Sensei and @methylamine We somehow need to reach the Somali community in York-South Weston through Twitter. We need the young Somalis to go out and vote. There are hundreds of them in that riding. I'm thinking of setting up a Twitter page and randomly targeting reer Toronto

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Sensei and @methylamine We somehow need to reach the Somali community in York-South Weston through Twitter. We need the young Somalis to go out and vote. There are hundreds of them in that riding. I'm thinking of setting up a Twitter page and randomly targeting reer Toronto

Good idea. Ahmed Hussen is actively engaging them irl, but they need to be engaged online as well. There are thousands of Somalis in his riding. Only Dixon has more Somalis.

35120.jpg

:francis:
They're all bald..

:cryinglaughsmiley:It is a sign of Somali men maturing. You see the baldness on Somali men is much different than the one on other male species. The baldness on us means that we're more mature, well-experienced, know what we want, and most importantly very ambitious. It is also a sign to Somali women what you're dealing with is with men who are very stable, know how to take care of women, and more importantly very determined. ROFL

Shit:eminemdamn:my riding is split between Liberals and Conservatives...was planning to vote for the Libs as a tactical vote to ensure NDP get more votes than the Cons.

Yeah, neck and neck. Cons got it by 1%. I think liberals will take it some ndp voting for liberals. Cons have been dropping in support there.

I think liberals will form government due to con voters scared of an ndp govt and ndp voters scared of a con govt so they'll both cast ballots for trudeau

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Yeah, neck and neck. Cons got it by 1%. I think liberals will take it some ndp voting for liberals. Cons have been dropping in support there.

I think liberals will form government due to con voters scared of an ndp govt and ndp voters scared of a con govt so they'll both cast ballots for trudeau
:kendrickcry::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending