Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
image.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@menace if Ahmed Hussen loses, I will leave SS until 2016 but if he wins, you have to be a gentleman (no vulgar comments/language) until Jan 1 2016. Do we have a deal?:mjpls:

menace

VIP
@menace if Ahmed Hussen loses, I will leave SS until 2016 but if he wins, you have to be a gentleman (no vulgar comments/language) until Jan 1 2016. Do we have a deal?:mjpls:

But I don't want you to leave ...instead I'll leave if he wins and I'll stop my vulgar

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
But I don't want you to leave ...instead I'll leave if he wins and I'll stop my vulgar

How about neither of us leave. If he loses, I will stop being a qabilist for the rest of the year. I will avoid all qabil topics and never mention MJ or Puntland:mjcry: but if he wins, you must defend and praise MJ every chance you get ( starting with a celebratory topic following his victory speech). :mjlaugh:

menace

VIP
How about neither of us leave. If he loses, I will stop being a qabilist for the rest of the year. I will avoid all qabil topics and never mention MJ or Puntland:mjcry: but if he wins, you must defend and praise MJ every chance you get ( starting with a celebratory topic following his victory speech). :mjlaugh:

This is a wonderful deal ..yes I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending