Tracking the 3 Somali-Canadians running for Canadian parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong. I think gay marriage should be legal in secular states but oppose its legalisation in non-secular states.

Abdi Johnson is being deliberately retarded here.

Canada is a secular country and the gay marriage laws in Canada have been in place for well over a decade. You can oppose gay marriage from a moral standpoint while being fully okay with it from a Canadian Legal standpoint.

I have absolutely no interest in turning Canada into a religious Theocracy, so I don't see it as an issue if a Muslim-Canadian politician is okay with the legality of gay marriage.

Abdi-Gaal wants to pick and choose parts of Islam that he wants to speak about, and then tries to shame us Muslims for not falling for his bullshit.

As I've said before, Abdi-Gaal isn't content with just living in a free secular country such as Canada.

Mark my words, he's fully intent on transforming Somalia as well. He wants to import these foreign immoral ideas into our country and change Somalia.

He's a colonizer. Plain and simple. He may look like us, and he may be my kinsman, but AbdiJohnson is no different than all other colonizers

Kaafiye he is not only OK with it being the law of the land but he is a supporter of gay marriage.

There's a difference between being OK about something and being a supporter of something

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abdi Johnson is being deliberately retarded here.

Canada is a secular country and the gay marriage laws in Canada have been in place for well over a decade. You can oppose gay marriage from a moral standpoint while being fully okay with it from a Canadian Legal standpoint.

I have absolutely no interest in turning Canada into a religious Theocracy, so I don't see it as an issue if a Muslim-Canadian politician is okay with the legality of gay marriage.

Abdi-Gaal wants to pick and choose parts of Islam that he wants to speak about, and then tries to shame us Muslims for not falling for his bullshit.

That's what I was trying to say. I support gay marriage in secular states from a legal standpoint. Marriage is not a religious institution in these states. Gay marriage should be legalized as should polygamy. Morally, I don't support it and I don't support its legalisation in any non-secular state. In AJ's mind, this is impossible. He would rather believe he has somehow gotten into the mind of Ahmed Hussen and knows what his real motives are.

Kaafiye he is not only OK with it being the law of the land but he is a supporter of gay marriage.

There's a difference between being OK about something and being a supporter of something

Prove it. I've asked him directly, face-to-face.

And that's not what he believes at all. Stop fucking lying.

You can try your deceptive tactics on others but not on me. My nigga I'm from Toronto and I've met Mr Hussen, so don't try your bullshit on me

I've met Ahmed Hussen on countless occasions. He went to U of O as I have. Ive had many conversations with him. We took the same bus to school and home countless times and spoke. He is very very Liberal. He knows me by name. We were acquaintances

I've met Ahmed Hussen on countless occasions. He went to U of O as I have. Ive had many conversations with him. We took the same bus to school and home countless times and spoke. He is very very Liberal. He knows me by name. We were acquaintances

I don't believe that shit at all. "He knows you by name" kulaha.

I seen the guy just on Monday and I know exactly what his stances are. I've sat down with him on numerous occasions. I even know where he lives. So f*ck off your misinformation tactics.

I don't believe that shit at all. "He knows you by name" kulaha.

I seen the guy just on Monday and I know exactly what his stances are. I've sat down with him on numerous occasions. I even know where he lives. So f*ck off your misinformation tactics.

That's up to you if you don't believe me or not. I also know where he lives. What's your point? I'm not close with him. But we know each other quite well. Haven't seen him in a few years though.

If he wasn't Liberal, why would he be running for the Liberal party? Minister Ahmed Hussen will make his views known publicly once he's sworn into cabinet by PM Trudeau

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I'm dreading the day the media asks Conservative candidate Abdul Abdi about his stance on the niqab.
The Conservative government is trying to ban the niqab at citizenship ceremonies.

I am no longer undecided. Due to the government announcing the stripping of citizenship of 4 terrorists this week, including a Somali, I intend to vote Conservative in my constituency riding on October and hope for another Conservative majority government. The Conservatives have my full support except in the two other ridings where two Somali non Conservatives are running. I hope the Liberals and NDP take those seats.

Abdi Johnson is Conservative Blue.

logo_en.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts