Toys ‘R’ Us stores may be closing, but the brand name will live on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good memories form there, i got my first toy from there.

bclassic_02.jpg

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Real Somali kids didn't go to toys r us that shit is too expensive it's for cadaan kids let's be real.

ToysRUs was cheap as f*ck what you mean too expensive lmaooo they had a crazy selection when it comes to price range there was something for everyone

It's a damn shame! Furthermore, what percentage of children (or even adults!) read books for fun, do you think?

i can't speak for others but i only ever read books when i cannot access the internet haha. i mean i do a lot of reading on the internet if that counts :cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's a damn shame! Furthermore, what percentage of children (or even adults!) read books for fun, do you think?
Middle schoolers read and some high schoolers as well. My younger sister in elementary reads books. She trying to read Harry Potter books.
I personally read for fun when I was in middle school and in high school. Not as much as middle school though.middle school I got hooked on the Percy Jackson series. High school I got into the hunger games and some non fiction war books.since I graduated I been reading atleast 1 book a summer. Mostly non fiction. Last two I read were nice. One was about a drug enforcement agent and his work in South America. And the second was about the life of a trauma surgeon

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
i can't speak for others but i only ever read books when i cannot access the internet haha. i mean i do a lot of reading on the internet if that counts :cosbyhmm:

I used to be an avid reader. I still love reading books. I thank my Mother for instilling the love of books in me! :it0tdo8:

I appreciate your comment.

Light

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Middle schoolers read and some high schoolers as well. My younger sister in elementary reads books. She trying to read Harry Potter books.
I personally read for fun when I was in middle school and in high school. Not as much as middle school though.middle school I got hooked on the Percy Jackson series. High school I got into the hunger games and some non fiction war books.since I graduated I been reading atleast 1 book a summer. Mostly non fiction. Last two I read were nice. One was about a drug enforcement agent and his work in South America. And the second was about the life of a trauma surgeon

I loved the Harry Potter books and movies. My siblings enjoyed them also.

I've been an avid reader all my life. Reading was my first love.

I appreciate your comment.

Love

I use to collect spare change around the house for ages to buy toys from here. only to find out the batteries are not included so f*ck this place and idc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending