Toxic masculinity party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mandems on here are invited of course

DD05wngXkAUtiNP.jpg

tagging all feminist @VixR @dhegdheer @CorpseBride @Sovereign-Reiko @Angela Davis @Cognitivedissonance @AbdiJohnson @The Cushitic One @Noir @Asma

Imma link y'all the addy closer to date..dont worry i got yall!! :banderas:

leggooo

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mandems on here are invited of course

DD05wngXkAUtiNP.jpg

tagging all feminist @VixR @dhegdheer @CorpseBride @Sovereign-Reiko @Angela Davis @Cognitivedissonance @AbdiJohnson @The Cushitic One @Noir @Asma

Imma link y'all the addy closer to date..dont worry i got yall!! :banderas:

leggooo
i support feminist every woman has a right to sleep with any man she want without fearing that society will label them a , they're not s they're doing community service, think of how many men's lives they touch and inspire to achieve great things, let's take this moment to pay homage.

VixR

Veritas
The subliminals are real.
Notice:
Organized by Black males, ghetto 'rap culture' hippity-hop scum, glorifying Chris Brown, yellow bones on the cover, and they really do grab ass and get in your face, and call women es when they reject them. And the brave Black women that're all too used to dealing with these khasaros aren't even invited.
:dead:

Gucci

Sxb, I'm offended, how come you mentioned sheegato male feminists like VixxR and the Cushitic One and not moi, the genuine male feminist on this board? Waa inoo tahay!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta why did splinter add me to the list strange, this time you caught a bligh next time I will be plotting for you like iblees ilkohada nacaalad ba ku taalo.

Horta why did splinter add me to the list strange, this time you caught a bligh next time I will be plotting for you like iblees ilkohada nacaalad ba ku taalo.

Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, maybe Gucci has a similar mental imagine (to mine) of you wearing a dirac as pyjamas and reading Fifty Shades Of Grey in bed. Why else he added you in that list? It is mind boggling.

loooooooool they even included the one unattractive female the group of girls trying to prevent you from chatting up the other girls. :chrisfreshhah::ulyin::ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, maybe Gucci has a similar mental imagine (to mine) of you wearing a dirac as pyjamas and reading Fifty Shades Of Grey in bed. Why else he added you in that list? It is mind boggling.

niin yahow i'm cracking up i'm on way to retiring for good from everything qosool bhaad iguu dhisheeyn

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitivedissonance

He probably added me cause he's under the impression that I am a womaniser just because I got deceived into going to a restaurant that had females that were dressed scantily clad. In all honesty I am a virgin, I portray this facade online to boost my moral in real life. Would you believe me if I told you the last time I had any sort of contact with a female is when I encounter strangers in public, I just don't have patience I'm very shy and timid I usually gaze on the ground or stare at the wall when females approach me with that being said I detest the feminist agenda and I find feminists as a whole repugnant to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending