Toxic females come in

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why can't we take time out for ourselves? Men aren't allowed to say they need space without giving reassurance that we will not leave you :gucciwhat:

Sometimes my anger is downplayed and dismissed, i have to literally go silent, bluetick for days and air phone calls to get my message across yet if my girl shortens a reply to "ok" it means something is wrong and i already need to prepare for an apology. :gucciwhat:

Can someone post videos of women apologising, i don't think i've ever heard one say "sorry" :gucciwhat:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
lmaoa girls only come in two forms:
the one that was “trained properly” by hooyo; girls are always right, never say sorry, always stay stubborn
the one that has parental issues and is excessively clingy, too sweet, and has weird weird issues
no in between

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
lmaoa girls only come in two forms:
the one that was “trained properly” by hooyo; girls are always right, never say sorry, always stay stubborn
the one that has parental issues and is excessively clingy, too sweet, and has weird weird issues
no in between
And which are you :comeon:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why can't we take time out for ourselves? Men aren't allowed to say they need space without giving reassurance that we will not leave you :gucciwhat:

Sometimes my anger is downplayed and dismissed, i have to literally go silent, bluetick for days and air phone calls to get my message across yet if my girl shortens a reply to "ok" it means something is wrong and i already need to prepare for an apology. :gucciwhat:

Can someone post videos of women apologising, i don't think i've ever heard one say "sorry" :gucciwhat:

Your first mistake was applying any kind of logic to the situation.:mjpls:

Bohol

VIP
Their form of apology is letting you do whatever you want with them after days of being angry. Women say sorry through actions not words.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You soft you gotta put these women in they place mayne next time you want time to yourself walk up to shordy and say " don't call me don't text me for the next few days and if you don't like it then get the f*ck out of my face"

That gets them wetter than a lake