Tower Hamlets

I heard that alot of yahuud live there. Is that true ? :silanyosmile:
No yahuud live in Edmonton or Tottenham, but they own a lot of properties in Tottenham. Yahuud can be found in Stamford hill, Golders Green. Little known fact, Edmonton has a huge sri lankan community but these people are extremely lowkey compared to other asians you would never notice them. They have a couple of temples but they don’t block up the roads like jumca. Where do you live, I need to find a nicer place to relocate to.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
No yahuud live in Edmonton or Tottenham, but they own a lot of properties in Tottenham. Yahuud can be found in Stamford hill, Golders Green. Little known fact, Edmonton has a huge sri lankan community but these people are extremely lowkey compared to other asians you would never notice them. They have a couple of temples but they don’t block up the roads like jumca. Where do you live, I need to find a nicer place to relocate to.
Best tutors is the place nearly every somali goes for tuition in london.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:browtf:

Trending