• Somewhere in asia

• Middle east

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I want to visit Russia so much history in there also the women will marry any man they see they'recheaper than xaliimos
:wtf: Dont you EVER go to russia, walahi they will hunt you down. Expecially if they see you with a russian lady

I want to visit socotra our rightful island that the yemines took from us
Trust me it is inhabited by people who look nothing like Somalis. Before I used to question why was Socotra part of Yemen while it is actually closer to Somalia than Yemen till I actually met one. He started telling me about his language and his people while I listened awkwardly. I remembered straight away about the Somalis claiming that Island in the YouTube comment section in a video about Socotra.:tacky:

Trust me it is inhabited by people who look nothing like Somalis. Before I used to question why was Socotra part of Yemen while it is actually closer to Somalia than Yemen till I actually met one. He started telling me about his language and his people while I listened awkwardly. I remembered straight away about the Somalis claiming that Island in the YouTube comment section in a video about Socotra.:tacky:
Who cares it's closer to us geographicaly so it should be ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts