Tourism in Somalia Pre-Civil War

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No it won’t, it would be great for the economy. It would lead to more jobs, safety and thus less people leaving for a “better life.” Somalia is an aid dependent nation, there’s presently no economy. Somalia doesn’t even export any goods aside from the camels they used to export to the Arabs but that stopped due to the camels being infected.
But what jobs would open? How would that benefit the community if they don’t know how to work the white man’s job? Sure, the Somali women could sell coconuts on the beach but what if a customer says he wants a massage along with the coconuts for a tip? Haye, there are pros to tourism but the cons outweigh it. The only outside aid we need is the western Somalis coming in to develop their own country. Would you like us to turn out like Haiti? Where the whites are living in luxury meanwhile the locals are suffering in hunger?
let the Somali qurbajoog come in and develop it in a logical way.

Villainess

Tourism will no doubt lead to higher rates of prostitution and drug use. It already happens in many other third world nations.
Exactomento. Tourism has never worked out for 3rd world nations. Ever. Puerto Rico, jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Hawaii (without america’s help hawaii would be the worst of them all). The pro-tourism somalis think that Somalia would do well with tourism and compare it to Dubai. We are not dubai loolllll we will end up like Dubai’s walmart sister

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Certain hotels they bring people a booklet with the girls pics and the person picks 1 out. All somali :francis:

But what jobs would open? How would that benefit the community if they don’t know how to work the white man’s job? Sure, the Somali women could sell coconuts on the beach but what if a customer says he wants a massage along with the coconuts for a tip? Haye, there are pros to tourism but the cons outweigh it. The only outside aid we need is the western Somalis coming in to develop their own country. Would you like us to turn out like Haiti? Where the whites are living in luxury meanwhile the locals are suffering in hunger?
If she takes that tip thats on her. Do you think the locals would sell themselves out like that? Abdis in the west get angry when a ajanabi walks past him with a xalimo like its his sister. So what do you think a geeljire with a gun would do? You forgot that we're somali? Thats Madow behaviour love.

Villainess

Lol who’s going to regulate it? You and I both know that somali teens cannot be controlled. Farmajo needs to shut off the wifi wallahi these youth are crazy. I went to Xamar last year and this little boy (he had to be 14) came up to me and tried to “seduce” me. Bisinka. Who let these kids go wild?:mjlol:

Alluring

Sayonara
So what if they build a section of the city for them. If a project like that would bring actual stability id take it. The locals are piss poor already so i just dont see the problem. And the low paid thing is rubbish because the hotels are filled with kenyans and other madows doing them jobs right now cause not of somalis would do it. I couldnt care less if people take advantage but if it stops bombs and aimless gunshots ringing off in the city im with it.

What a load of shit.
So now we are giving foreigners there own section of the city while the people from the city live in slums?

Villainess

Aside from your obvious misogyny, women aren’t going to be the only ones exploited. There are pedos who go to poor countries looking for children.
Didn’t I say these white men love the innocent exotic black hijabis?

somalis let their kids walk around unsupervised. This isn’t america where you cant walk free.

Alluring

Sayonara
No one can tell the difference saaxib. That behavior will just get other Somali girls to join and many will be extorted to save their families. You say they will be above 18 but Somalis are notorious for our terrible record-keeping system. Who is going to watch over them and make sure underage girls aren't getting pimped? We don't need prostitution.

Villainess

Alluring

Sayonara
When the beaches look like this
while the cities look like this?

no thank you.

They keep mentioning Dubai and other rich areas. Those cities are developed, the people from the city are rich and well-off. They have oil and natural resources to live off along with tourism. It is the foreigners who are exploited in those countries.

Somalia is a 3rd world country and like the Caribbean & South America, locals will be the ones that are exploited. How can we talk about taking care of others if we can't take care of our own people?

Villainess

They keep mentioning Dubai and other rich areas. Those cities are developed, the people from the city are rich and well-off. They have oil and natural resources to live off along with tourism. It is the foreigners who are exploited in those countries.

Somalia is a 3rd world country and like the Caribbean & South America, locals will be the ones that are exploited. How can we talk about taking care of others if we can't take care of our own people?
Uu sheeg. They keep thinking we can survive cadaans taking over when we can’t even survive qabiil arguments. I swear by Allah the Almighty that tourism is not the answer for Somalia.

they keep mentioning that the economy will thrive off of tourism lakiin you know somalis are greedy with money. “This was found in MY land” bisinka

Jungle

VIP

What im after is peace and stability. At this point i couldnt care less how we get it. Id rather a few already h0es exploited than innocents blown up or shot for no reason.

Alluring

Sayonara
What im after is peace and stability. At this point i couldnt care less how we get it. Id rather a few already h0es exploited than innocents blown up or shot for no reason.

You are thinking too simple and naive. Peace and stability isn't going to come because you build a few tourist destinations for foreigners. You are just keeping your own people poor and more exploited. And lastly why are you calling innocent muslim women h0es? Do they deserve to be raped and extorted all for the sake of peace and stability for the wealthy? There are many other ways to stabilize our country that don't harm our people.

Gambar

VIP
Hospitality sector jobs would open. I don’t believe that nonsense about sex tourism. Somalia has the lowest HIV/AIDs rates despite being next door to Aidsthopia. Qurbajoog actually go to Somalia to create fake NGOs to steal money (and they have no degrees). The Somali native ends up a uni graduate with no job prospects and risks their life and limb to go to Europe via Libya. Qurbajoog should stay where we are. Too much corruption imo.

Villainess

Hospitality sector jobs would open. I don’t believe that nonsense about sex tourism. Somalia has the lowest HIV/AIDs rates despite being next door to Aidsthopia. Qurbajoog actually go to Somalia to create fake NGOs to steal money (and they have no degrees). The Somali native ends up a uni graduate with no job prospects and risks their life and limb to go to Europe via Libya. Qurbajoog should stay where we are. Too much corruption imo.
Haye but even if you deny the sex tourism doesn’t mean it does not exist. It’s there you just refuse to accept it. Somalia has the lowest STI rates beCAUSE of Islam and ceeb culture. Outsiders will make things worse. We cannot rely on tourism to solve our answers, it’ll make us time times as worse. Again, take the Latin American countries as an example.

reer

VIP
@IgaFuuq speaking facts we don't want gaalo tourists they wanna get drunk and sleep around somalia ain't latin america
somalis back home are incredibly horny the horniest people i have ever seen in my life please no gaalo tourists we don't want bastardy and bastard babies a part of our nation

GemState

36/21
VIP
What the f*ck is there to even see in Somalia?

Literally why go to Somalia when you have Kenya and Ethiopia next door

Villainess

@IgaFuuq speaking facts we don't want gaalo tourists they wanna get drunk and sleep around somalia ain't latin america
somalis back home are incredibly horny the horniest people i have ever seen in my life please no gaalo tourists we don't want bastardy and bastard babies a part of our nation
Thank you sxhb. many people love turning their backs on the fact that somali youth are extremly horny. Wallahi if it wasnt for islam, somalis would be leading the industry. Gaals coming to our pure lands will make it worse. They’ll sleep around with the already wild ciyaalsuuqs.

and because of the zina fearing communities, who will teach sex education? We shouldnt even need it because we should inform the kids that zina is forbidden. We need to teach them about the dangers of STIs. Abortions? Therapy? Noooo there is too much cons of tourism.

Trending