Tour PL Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL ministers or even the president is hooked up via video conferencing from presidential palace. No leader even attends our meetings, it's all done via video conferencing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Amazing, we are hooked up with JL ministries via video conferencing, coordinating darod policies in Somalia without even having to fly over there or leave our respective states. PL IYO JL TAGTAYE SOO NOQON MAYSO SOMALIYAY

Even though it shows progress in electronic technology and should be commended for it.

it is extreme laziness to be having video conference when they all in garowe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even though it shows progress in electronic technology and should be commended for it.

it is extreme laziness to be having video conference when they all in garowe.

Your a real duli waryaa. Foreigners are playing cricket in puntland streets while u sit there abusing it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I did not abuse it just pointed out the laziness of your messiah mr gaas

You got southies in camps turning into business men like rahanwayn and Madow working in PL sending money back to the south. You got isaaqs filled up in xafada october who send money back to hargaysa locals. U got these 10k oromos flooding us, you got pakis and indians playing cricket. U got all these yemeni restaurants and hindi guys opening hair salons in bosaso.

But u sit here in the spot and abuse the state, u abuse the govt, you have never opened one threat to commend it. NOT ONE YA DULI

You got southies in camps turning into business men like rahanwayn and Madow working in PL sending money back to the south. You got isaaqs filled up in xafada october who send money back to hargaysa locals. U got these 10k oromos flooding us, you got pakis and indians playing cricket. U got all these yemeni restaurants and hindi guys opening hair salons in bosaso.

But u sit here in the spot and abuse the state, u abuse the govt, you have never opened one threat to commend it. NOT ONE YA DULI
I have never abused anyone but if my anti gaas sentiments equal abuse so be it
:manny: I have no apologies to make for Corrupt Gaas

I just want a functioning puntland coz clearly now it is not

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have never abused anyone but if my anti gaas sentiments equal abuse so be it
:manny: I have no apologies to make for Corrupt Gaas

I just want a functioning puntland coz clearly now it is not

PPL will only respect ur views when u also show one thread to boast about puntland, JUST ONE, till you do that your seen as an outsider.

You don't talk about this

You know why I don’t see that as much of a progress?

Becoz I live in a country with very high living standards and that does not meet my standards or even anything close to that, so I don’t see that as hormar bahan.

Maybe to village person that is is hormar.

Farm

VIP

Becoz I live in a country with very high living standards and that does not meet my standards or even anything close to that, so I don’t see that as hormar bahan.

So the FGS shouldn’t impress you since they have the same budget as a small grocery store company and barely control a block in their capital, but you are a illogical Farmaajo supporter.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Small business is booming. You can eat international cuisines in puntland. From ethiopian, yemeni, somali, next is chinese. Small business is booming and you should commend it not say 'its not my level'. Yes big infrastructure projects are coming. We got dirt roads to all coastal settlements, it's going to be paved.

We addressed our communication needs. It's all fiber now, farmajo opened it when he came. High speed internet in PL.

Wake up and RETURN to defending PL

So the FGS shouldn’t impress you since they have the same budget as a grocery store and barely control a block in their capital, but you are a illogical Farmaajo supporter.
They have not impressed me yet but atleast they have shown the will and they are moving in the right direction while puntland has been stagnant

My judgement will be out with time don’t worry

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They have not impressed me yet but atleast they have shown the will and they are moving in the right direction while puntland has been stagnant

My judgement will be out with time don’t worry

According to you which area in Somalia is moving towards your liking? is it mogadishu?

Small business is booming. You can eat international cuisines in puntland. From ethiopian, yemeni, somali, next is chinese. Small business is booming and you should commend it not say 'its not my level'. Yes big infrastructure projects are coming. We got dirt roads to all coastal settlements, it's going to be paved.

We addressed our communication needs. It's all fiber now, farmajo opened it when he came. High speed internet in PL.

Wake up and RETURN to defending PL

That is not what measures progress of a society and most Somalis fail to understand this, they think buildings and hotels account for development...No it’s not

Development is measured on the poverty index of your society, the availability healthcare, food security, education and rule of law. All of that in puntland and the entire Somalia is below the lowest standard

According to you which area in Somalia is moving towards your liking? is it mogadishu?
Mogadishu is definitely catching my eyes weliba in terms of health care some level 2-3 hospitals popping up, roads getting better but still a challenge on how they managed.

Despite 30 years of war, chaos and lawlessness it seems to be far ahead of those enjoyed peace and stability for 30 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts