Tough advice: it is genuinely unacceptable for dudes

In their 20s to be out of shape

I work at the mall and the sheer amount of dudes I see guys in their 20s walking around with a double chin and a giant gut is unacceptable. We live in a first world country, there are literally gyms at every corner, no excuse for a dude in their athletic prime ages to be walking around looking like shit. Save that for your 40s and 50s

Some people just don't take any pride in their form and presentation; I personally will never have a gut, even in my 50s. I'm blessed, y'all.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People are fatter, angrier, depressed, addicts, tranny and everything under the sun these days.

Some people just don't take any pride in their form and presentation; I personally will never have a gut, even in my 50s. I'm blessed, y'all.

I've never seen a fat Dinka. It's genetic. You can eat as much as you want and you'll still be a twig.

People are fatter, angrier, depressed, addicts, tranny and everything under the sun these days.

I've never seen a fat Dinka. It's genetic. You can eat as much as you want and you'll still be a twig.

The average Nilote is very thin and has a body type that looks like this

929D60F8-DA6F-4671-8566-4E592D7947B6.jpeg

DDS8iErW0AAPuMN.jpeg

It's definitely harder for a Nilote to be fat, but we do have our fatties and it's a travesty.

I love my Nilotic features; I love it for my height; the gracile, statuesque figures of our girls; and our silky smooth skin.

:rejoice:

This was my response to this question a little while back.

Unfortunately, yes. It's always a sad sight and I used to feel personally offended when I was younger because I felt as though our metabolism, height and gracile figure was a gift -- and only gluttony, laziness and abuse of form could overturn it.

Dietary changes and a departure from our pastoral lifestyle have resulted in excess weight gain; the men in the diaspora gain weight by eating far too much red meat and consuming lakes of alcohol.

My beautiful aunt (a veritable goddess) married a fat man; I distinctly remember asking my father how many cows did his uncle receive to enable such a monstrosity -- and I was hit over the head for being disrespectful.

Every time I see a fat South Sudanese
ew-disgust.gif

I feel like asking
what-did-you-do-grace-stone.gif

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
not in my 20's yet but i stay fit playing various sports and hitting the gym, i plan on staying in shape no matter how old i get even in my 90's if im still alive, exercise and eating healthy can really slow down aging

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Feed a Nilote a decent amount of refined carbs and seed oils and they'll fatten like anybody else or make them an alcoholic and watch the beer gut and fatty liver form. They do have an elongated, slender physique type with very dark skin because they're a heat adapted population, they're like Salukis or Camels in human form but they can fatten like anybody else given the right conditions.

And the fat, poor immune system and mental illness epidemic worldwide is mostly the result of humans eating species inappropriate, agriculture based modern diets. Grains, refined sugar, seed oils, man-made and sprayed plants and all the other junk over what we were meant to eat like fresh & healthy meat, seafood, eggs and maybe some wild fruit, tubers and honey on rare occasions when they were in season along with perhaps dairy if you have gut flora or lactase genetics to handle it.

For any fatties struggling to lose weight go to somalia, its by far the best thing you can do to lose weight effortlessly, there is no junkfood no processed shit, just being there you're forced to be healthy and move alot. I remember getting these maaad junk cravings when i was in hargeisa for a year then after the first year it stopped, keep in mind when i was in developed society junk food was my main food then it stopped in somalia. Health wise nothing beats going back home lol. I've fattened up this pandemic and i already got a trip lined up to lose the flab lmao its effort but the effort gets slashed down when you dont have temptations as far away as a single click

Trending

Latest posts