Tory burns money in front of homeless man

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
A shocked passer-by watched while the apparently inebriated man, a distant relative of Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, allegedly attempted to burn the banknote in front of a vagrant in the early hours of February 2.

IMG_0560.JPG

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Well most homeless people would buy more alcohol with that money...

Well it's because they have nothing else to do with that money beside drowning their sorrows for a few hours. What are you to do with £20 beside a good meal and a few good beers to ease your pain?

VixR

Veritas
Lol when I rolled down and saw his face, I almost died. He looks deceptively like a miskeen nerd. I think since he was inebriated I free him from his fairly harmless (scale), but shameful act against queen and country

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Well it's because they have nothing else to do with that money beside drowning their sorrows for a few hours. What are you to do with £20 beside a good meal and a few good beers to ease your pain?
How about buying some snacks and saving the rest?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
How about buying some snacks and saving the rest?

But for what though? They can get food from a charity place and in the meantime the'll have to sit out in the cold and beg. Alcohol to them is a measure of hopelessness which they take to help them quench their sorrow.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
But for what though? They can get food from a charity place and in the meantime the'll have to sit out in the cold and beg. Alcohol to them is a measure of hopelessness which they take to help them quench their sorrow.
I thought saving some money would help make their life better... Are you telling me they wanna stay that way?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Just a regular Tory c*nt, the fact that he's a Cambridge student makes him an even bigger snob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending