Toronto Uber driver tells a girl that if they were in Pakistan he would kidnap her

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I think he was trying to scare her into not going out late at night and taking a cab alone. They are probably from the same country as well. He seems serious and calm while giving his awoowe advice in his own weird. Whether you think it's etiquette to act like that on the job is a different topic.

No woman is worth stealing. He was gassing her up criminally.
So you have never contemplated stealing a woman from the shelf?

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:chrisfreshhah:I remember years ago when I had a Somali cabbie (before Uber) who played 90s/00s R&B throwbacks. I assumed he had good taste in Music and didn't realize he was trying to shukaansi. I'm often oblivious in the real world and don't often care to notice. I assumed he was just friendly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Gen Xer Adeer had some unrealistically overconfident fob in him it seems. I was perplexed.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Apparently this was a misunderstanding, he was trying to tell her how much safer Canada is compared to Pakistan, but due to his poor English skills it sounded much worse.

Most weird comments I have heard from Asian taxi drivers;

“I tink Sri Lanka and Somali is same peple…but some Somali not like workings they wanting the easy money cheatings”🤣

Another one from a Pakistani “in my area Somali boy do good job kick out bloody Jamaican gangs causing problems Var people in the area”

🤣

I don’t even fathom how these guys are so confident to discuss sensitive issues with compete strangers.

as for the topic, clearly his words have been misunderstood. But it’s a good lesson to speak professional at all times in a work setting.

Latest posts