Toronto Somalis do you remember?

giving head for vouchers to get on a bus is something I would only expect to happen in a third world country. U.K. Somalis are a lot more religious imo.
Well it’s mostly the guys that are in the receiving end. I’d like to think the guys all over the diaspora are pretty even in their level of religiousness.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Ahhh the good old days when tings would charge ttc tickets for head and the mandem would photocopy a bunch of fake ones :ahh:

Kids nowadays are unlucky. Niggas have to drop damn near 100$ to fill up a shordies presto for a month just for neck 1 time :susp:

P.S Burger king washroom in woodbine is where all the NaCi mandem would battry tings after school :lolbron:
Random thread bump, but LMAO you went to NACI as well LOL

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Random thread bump, but LMAO you went to NACI as well LOL
Yeee akhi shyt was litty most of the rex mandem went you'd have mt olive and jamestown niggas beefing each other there :wow:

I graduated 2yrs ago so if u went recently then that means I might've known u who knows :manny:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yeee akhi shyt was litty most of the rex mandem went you'd have mt olive and jamestown niggas beefing each other there :wow:

I graduated 2yrs ago so if u went recently then that means I might've known u who knows :manny:
nah fam i graduated a decade ago lmao. Im 26 now. Looks like shit didn't change lmao.

Trending