Toronto Somali drops 103 points (23 three pointers) in a high school game...JHEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

@SuldaanMethylamine

@Solid

Ahmed Ali has joined the history books with Denham Brown (111 points, 2002) as the only Canadian ever to score over 100+ points in a high school basketball game, recording 103 (23 triples) in a 111-76 victory against C.W Jeffries today (December 16, 2015).

http://northpolehoops.com/2015/12/1...-103-points-in-high-school-game/#.VnLBm7yTXBI

:damn: :damn: This nigga snapped. I played against him in MBA couple years back he was pretty wet but didn't know he was this wet.
IMG-20151216-WA0008-1024x1024.jpg

Nigga even got a s/o from PPAT.

S

syntax

:dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:yo i just took in from Patrick Pattersons screenshot this nigga on WIND. LOOL. Damn MASAI you need to give this man a bigger contract :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: How the actual f*ck are you NBA player getting paid mills and on fucking WIND MOBILE. SUbhanallah this is sum ridiculous shit lmao:mjlol: You already know this nigga bout to snap on contract year to upgrade to Bell LTE

Wind Mobile :damn::dead::denzelnigga::rejoice:

Yo that's crazy tho, I know Ontario high school has meh competition but that's still insane I don't care who was on the court

S

syntax

yeah bro this is amazing, dude is automatically a Toronto legend. f*ck man i have Work but I'd love to hit up MBA Toronto this winter and ball with these niggas. Might have to call in sick now walahi

yeah bro this is amazing, dude is automatically a Toronto legend. f*ck man i have Work but I'd love to hit up MBA Toronto this winter and ball with these niggas. Might have to call in sick now walahi

Walahi I'm fired up now I'm getting in shape the next month now and putting up shots.

I use to have a money pull up jumper :mjcry:

S

syntax

Walahi I'm fired up now I'm getting in shape the next month now and putting up shots.

I use to have a money pull up jumper :mjcry:

Bro if you ever come down to Ottawa or Toronto during winter break or summer in the future lemme know. If I'm around I'll organize a nice ball session with my niggas and we'll have some proper runs. If @SuldaanMethylamine isn't a pussy he can come too, when Im in ottawa I actually run ball at this masjid near his base...idk why he never shows up tho :umwhat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:damedamn:

this kid an instant legend now, living the dream mashallah.

Cw Jeffries used to be a proper ball school in my days tho, maxaa ka dhacay meesha

S

syntax

:damedamn:

this kid an instant legend now, living the dream mashallah.

Cw Jeffries used to be a proper ball school in my days tho, maxaa ka dhacay meesha

Their iii bro. I didn't mention in the post but this dude plays also for the Ontario prep league OSBA. Serioussss ballers are in that shit, the best of the best. Niggas like Thon Maker are competing in that (which this nigga dropped like 48 on Thon Makers team). So these regular high school teams are baby food for him. One of my niggas was telling me he went to the States for a tourney and xaared on a lot of NCAA bound niggas too. He's legit man.

Their iii bro. I didn't mention in the post but this dude plays also for the Ontario prep league OSBA. Serioussss ballers are in that shit, the best of the best. Niggas like Thon Maker are competing in that (which this nigga dropped like 48 on Thon Makers team). So these regular high school teams are baby food for him. One of my niggas was telling me he went to the States for a tourney and xaared on a lot of NCAA bound niggas too. He's legit man.

Is he tall with decent athleticism? If he's 6'4-6'7 with solid athleticism with that type of jumper he has a good chance

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I've seen his game earlier and I concluded that kid has 3 strikes against him.

1.cant elevate that much

2. Somali inherited small limbs

3.his height

S

syntax

Is he tall with decent athleticism? If he's 6'4-6'7 with solid athleticism with that type of jumper he has a good chance

lol @ 6'4-6'7 nah he's not tall at all. I'm taller than him and I'm exactly 5'11, close to 6 feet with ball shoes (which is what basketball players measure themselves in). checked his thing on north pool hoops it says he's 5'10 but he's more like 5'9. Still a deadly baller tho, he's not gonna make ti to the league to be realistic. And nah he isn't that athletic tbh, jus good handles and wwweeeet jumper. Typical somali play style lol

Highest level I've played was in a tournament and we played against Kelly Olynyk on the Celtics.... Dude was a pg back then, destroyed our squad lol

I did get an and 1 on him tho since he was a bit soft obamadatazz

S

syntax

:ohreally: Say word. Not gonna front my school team was so shit, and basketball was never my main sport. Still better than most niggas when i play pick up tho :denzelnigga: Somali niggas I just body them since i have a bigger build than 99% of faraxs

menace

VIP
If this kid is smart then he can shoot for lobbying to b in the Qatari National team ...dude needs to get their citizenship ..he'll be given a Mercedes, a mansion and $6k allowance ..anyone remembers them cats from Canada that got this deal back in the days

Otherwise kid will never even b picked up by US division 3

S

syntax

If this kid is smart then he can shoot for lobbying to b in the Qatari National team ...dude needs to get their citizenship ..he'll be given a Mercedes, a mansion and $6k allowance ..anyone remembers done cats from Canada that got this deal back in the days

Otherwise kid will never even b picked up by US division 3
LLOOL yo how do u know about that shit. My lil cousin from qatar was over in the summer and I was training him, nigga was telling me about that. U hear about that farax over there who's a living legend? Forgot his name but he's basically living the dream

:ohreally: Say word. Not gonna front my school team was so shit, and basketball was never my main sport. Still better than most niggas when i play pick up tho :denzelnigga: Somali niggas I just body them since i have a bigger build than 99% of faraxs

Lol yeah this dude murked us tho, I remember one possession I got a steal and was on a break and this dude casually runs behind me and pins me off the glass, then the next possession picks me clean at mid court :damn:

Still was the highlight of my career. I was too tall to ignore basketball tho (6'3).

Lol yo your other thread has me feel like you beast on niggaz easily on the court.

Every Somali thinks they're Kobe playing pick up tho, mad annoying lmao

menace

VIP
LLOOL yo how do u know about that shit. My lil cousin from qatar was over in the summer and I was training him, nigga was telling me about that. U hear about that farax over there who's a living legend? Forgot his name but he's basically living the dream

Yeah I remember that self-promoting liar. Nigga told BBcSomali back in 05 that he is training with the Indiana Pacers when in actuality nigga didn't even got an invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending