Toronto Rap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
Wassgang is fire and I fw them but they're beefing every fucking block in Toronto Jesus they need to chill. I don't think they'll live past 30 at this rate

PanSomali

I'm a legend
Arent alot of them locked up? Btw alot blocks are beefing with one another. The one block beefing the most are CLE
Yeah back in June those yutes got fucked by police hard
I didn't know CLE niggas actually had beef with anyone but I heard that regent goofs are beefing P.O because kmoney switched up on em idk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@PanSomali apprently caspar and komoney got ranned out of regent. Regent got there own problem with a little civil war going on with halal gang vs sic thugs.

PO vs whole of regent is basically battle of downtown turf for drugs its been going on for a long ass time

CLE is beefing with vern, the jungle and etc

PanSomali

I'm a legend
@PanSomali apprently caspar and komoney got ranned out of regent. Regent got there own problem with a little civil war going on with halal gang vs sic thugs.

PO vs whole of regent is basically battle of downtown turf for drugs its been going on for a long ass time

CLE is beefing with vern, the jungle and etc
Damn I thought regent calmed down once they built all those condos and dat

I don't fw halalgang becaude of that smokedawg he rides drake
Too much. He is in London rn riding that skepta yute

Lol so Cle vs the fatfuck ngl pengz is actually gac. Every verse he spits is fire. I'm not too shocked though tbh I heard bare niggas say CLE where the niggas that killed foolish. I also heard that it was Regent goons that killed foolish because top5 dissed MO-G in a song. Regardless CLE would f*ck up those jungle niggas i mean he got punked in a subway by random wasteyutes.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
I nominate this track for song of 2k17 perfect song to blaze to wallahi it calms any paranoia you have :salute:

Last edited:

PanSomali

I'm a legend
War ninyahow @BANTU wtf keep my thread alive and state ur tuulo Madow

But may Allah protect And preserve you for liking my post inshallah you get jannah

Status
Not open for further replies.