Toronto Madow sexualising the baati

I'm not here to point fingers or to start a dumb race war Nevertheless I'm seeing so called our somali sisters allowing a madow woman to sexualize somali attire but when oromos (I despise them btw) wear somali attire with dignity, the comments are full of hating somali women(yeah I know some be claiming it as theirs) this doesn't bother me to much its just irony seeing the dubble standards and adds to the fetishism of somali women in general.

Oromos look beautiful in somali attire, unfortunately somali women take after their L haplogroup sisters to much, Oromo women have grace and feminine attributes witch the somali women born in cities or the west lack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 21

World

VIP

I'm not here to point fingers or to start a dumb race war Nevertheless I'm seeing so called our somali sisters allowing a madow woman to sexualize somali attire but when oromos (I despise them btw) wear somali attire with dignity, the comments are full of hating somali women(yeah I know some be claiming it as theirs) this doesn't bother me to much its just irony seeing the dubble standards and adds to the fetishism of somali women in general.
Please don’t tell me ur a man. Only a woman could have written that paragraph.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Who cares lol it’s clothing even if we are the ones that made it we don’t have the right to tell others they can’t wear our clothes then turn around and put on Arab/Western attire. Da shorty slapped on a baati and was feeling a lil sexy nun wrong wit it.

Now I know yall have mental issues I never said she can't wear I said twerking in it making sexual remarks, insinuating that somalis show off their ass beneath it is litterly sexualization she clearly missed the point that our culture consist of dignity, and the baati is just a pyjama mostly AGAIN I DONT CARE WHO WEARS IT WHO CLAIMS IT I'm only here of how degeneracy Is being associated with our culture on a sneaky way

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cuz u lack critical thinking, do u really think I'm that shaqo la'aan that I would care what somebody wears, couldn't give a d*mn its the message.

Miss Naaaso i beg your pardon?

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
Literally imagine crying harder than a newborn over sum1s clothing as a grown ass man :dead:

Trending