Toronto looting starting tomorrow

I might go to canada just to join in on the looting
66915872.jpg

I hope shit doesnt spiral out of control. Canadians want an excuse to go crazy. They been itching. Those little boards they put on the stores will not withstand the chaos

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You already know me and my n*ggas pulling up tomorrow strapped up ready to go and get our cash up on da gang these heaters defo ain't legal yerrr

I will be there observing the wild communist animals and telling the first generation criminals to go back to their countries of origin and go loot and destroy over there. It will be like free admission at the zoo.

I got shit to do downtown tomorrow and I'm not finna catch a rubber bullet to the dome for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Wallahi, if I get tooken out because xoolos wanted to riot I'm not leaving this plane of existence until I haunt the shit out of every last one of them.

I will be there observing the wild communist animals and telling the first generation criminals to go back to their countries of origin and go loot and destroy over there. It will be like free admission at the zoo.
I thought homosexual like you mr Abdi gayson were part and parcel of the communist animals
:damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It will be those monsters from Montreal

Trending