Toronto is the most deadly diaspora ?

Fam, I've lived in Toronto all my life. I live in Rex. It's only dangerous if you are involved in that life. If you're not, you're good. If you're a gangster or trying to be hard, then no shit, things are gonna pop off from time to time.

If you're not about that life, things are calm. I never had a problem in my life.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Hani Bee do you know who’s wedding it was
Can you believe I was denied access to this wedding due to no vaccination and left after an hour shooting happened. :russ:

They were tryna kill Bizz yute from Jungle but failed and shot innocent kid instead

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Can you believe I was denied access to this wedding due to no vaccination and left after an hour shooting happened. :russ:

They were tryna kill Bizz yute from Jungle but failed and shot innocent kid instead

Was it his wedding ? Cause it happen same night also he’s from ardwick not jungle

Vanessa Carlton Meme GIF by CinematicTV
You maple syrup loving niggas aint tuff let mr top 5 come into Chicago he ain't lasting an hour here that fat f*ck weasel will be running his first pacer test in his life tim

Reading WhyG the guy Drakes people assaulted and his people are behind it. Apparently they don’t like his post code

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Toronto is something else. You will see everything there. From prostitutes, alcoholics, gangbangers, pimps, drug lords, to welfare scammers.

Toronto is where you will find the worst of the diaspora in Canada and also some who have excelled in both their professional and personal lives.

These are gangsters killing each other. It's not the UK were random miskeen guys were getting stabbed for just being Somali. That seems very scary.

Its definitely Toronto, followed by London and then Stockholm.

Toronto just has crazy people there my neighbour was shocked when he went there.
Alberta was once very bad as well. Between 2005 and 2011, 34 young Somali men died from gun violence. Alberta is still bad, but its slowed down in recent years.

This new generation is weird. Its like there is nothing to regress from but they have somehow managed to achive the impossible. Its like a training takes place.

You would think the new generation born and raised here would be doing better than our parents like other immigrant groups but we’re just regressing and doing worse. Embarrassing and pathetic.

My parents honestly made the right choice moving us away from toronto to a province where few somalis live. This community is toxic. Imagine going to a wedding and seeing shots fired and people get killed walahi I’d be traumatized for life

damn they tryna pack bizz,was it reagent niggas