TORONTO INSTAGRAM SLANDERS SOMALIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Xalimo from da block Abaayo, can you screenshot it or tell me the name of the Instagram account so I can see what meme it is?

Did we get roasted or something? :ftw9nwa:

Somalis still run Toronto though. :manny:

This account has a vendetta against Somalis wallahi. Do you know how much ethnicities live in Toronto? Pakis , Indians , Jamaicans , Hispanics. Yet they most memes about a certain type of people is Somalis . This month alone the admin posted 6 memes about us. An ajnabi in the comments even said 'did a Somali bully you when you were young'. Thats how bad it is . Other communities are starting to realize it .
I heard there’s only 60 thousand Somali ppl in Canada
@Xalimo from da block Abaayo, can you screenshot it or tell me the name of the Instagram account so I can see what meme it is?

it was the skinny legs vs fat legs meme

Something is up with my phone . But its the Yeezy promotion meme where a fat guy and a skinny guy are pushing each other . The caption says this how Somali boys look , no in between. Basically saying either a Somali guy is obese with a big granny butt or skinny on the verge of death .

This account has a vendetta against Somalis wallahi. Do you know how much ethnicities live in Toronto? Pakis , Indians , Jamaicans , Hispanics. Yet they most memes about a certain type of people is Somalis . This month alone the admin posted 6 memes about us. An ajnabi in the comments even said 'did a Somali bully you when you were young'. Thats how bad it is . Other communities are starting to realize it .

Can you show me an example of this, I'm curious?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're from T.O I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this account called 6ixbuzz. The past few months they've been posting about Somalis especially boys

Some in the comments assume the owner is a Ethiopian from Scarborough (think the Weeknd)who wants to make Somalis look bad on this big Canadian platform. The account is private , but here's an example :

You know, he makes fun of every one but Ethiopians. You might be onto something.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalis got a bad rap in Toronto? People on this site make it seem like Somalis rule the city. I knew y'all were lying asses. :drakelaugh:
If by rule the city, you mean no one punks us, then that's definitely true. We're pretty good at rollin up the gang and fighting dirty. Nobody wants to go through that hehe

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There needs to be a meme page that mocks Ethiopians on a regular just to even shit out ya feel?:chrisfreshhah:
We can prove he's Ethiopian this way tbh. He doesn't make his own content. He simply shares the most famous thing from Toronto. So if someone makes funny Ethiopian jokes, and he doesn't share it, that's proof he's Ethiopian.

We can prove he's Ethiopian this way tbh. He doesn't make his own content. He simply shares the most famous thing from Toronto. So if someone makes funny Ethiopian jokes, and he doesn't share it, that's proof he's Ethiopian.
Yes !! I've noticed he posts from Chinese to Indian . Even Jamaicans he posts. Nothing Ethipoian even though they're alot in Toronto as well. He's onto something . We have to expose this nacas

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes !! I've noticed he posts from Chinese to Indian . Even Jamaicans he posts. Nothing Ethipoian even though they're alot in Toronto as well. He's onto something . We have to expose this nacas
It'll be a bit tough still. Ethiopians are mad quiet. They only wild out when it's safe. Gonna have to pull off some CIA shit.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I didn't even know he was Ethipian until someone commented it and it got over 200 likes . How did you find out?
Process of elimination. He never slandered Ethiopians. He has a focus on Somalis now. My educated guess brought me to the conclusion that he's Ethiopian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending