Not open for further replies.
Police have to step up.
Homicide #29/2017,
235 Queen Street East,
Update, video of incident released

51 Division
416-808-7400

Case #: 2017-1378728

On Monday, July 31, 2017, at 11:17 p.m., police were called to 235 Queen Street East, for a shooting.

Emergency services personnel arrived and found four people with apparent injuries. Three were taken to hospital where they received treatment for their injuries. The fourth, a man, 32, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced in hospital.

Security camera video released.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).

Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Toronto is pretty safe for a major city compared to places like london, chicago or new york city:manny:

Sometimes I find myself thanking god I don't live around somali people. San Diego somalis don't be doing the crazy shit that be happening in the other major cities. A quite community

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I blame their parents.

Other immigrants keep their kids busy through businesses they've opened while Somali dad's are predominantly busy talking shop (qabil talk) at cafes.

None of the other minority based gangs are as savage as the Somalis.
We really shouldn't complain when Breitbart and co talk shit about us if we can't even handle our own youth.:farole:

Sometimes I find myself thanking god I don't live around somali people. San Diego somalis don't be doing the crazy shit that be happening in the other major cities. A quite community
Only thing that's saving y'all from living in the streets is section8, 2bedroom small apartment rents out for 3000$ a month in San Diego :lolbron:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol atleast wear a black tracky when riding out toronto goons are new in the street life. QUEEN STREET WEST

Toronto is pretty safe for a major city compared to places like london, chicago or new york city:manny:
London has 9 million people
Toronto has 3 million
Chicago has 3 million
Toronto had 70 homicides last year
London over 130 last year
Chicago had 762 murders last year OMG

In london you have a higher chance of being attacked but Toronto you have a higher chance of dying
London and Toronto are more comparable but chicago is on par with Mogadishu

Seems like every three weeks a Somali guy gets killed in Toronto..

I'm starting to think Somalis have one of the highest Mortality rate in the world....

The youth should be taken by their parents to watch live court cases to scare them into not committing crimes when they become young adults. Watching them see people get sentenced to long prison terms and even life in prison will set them straight and know that there are consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts