Toronto further becoming more qashin and deterioting by the day

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Another unprovoked murder by another mentally ill person allowed to roam the streets freely thanks to bleeding heart leftists.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Trudeau is Canada’s Sadiq Khan. When is this nigga gonna leave office. I’m gonna have to rescue my future wife from Canada

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Toronto’s not a stable place to live. It’s very normal to see mentally ill people, drug addicts and crack heads picking fights and harassing people on the streets and subways. I never wear head phones when I’m out and about. Espcially at night. I’m always on the lookout a lot of people move sus.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Toronto’s not a stable place to live. It’s very normal to see mentally ill people, drug addicts and crack heads picking fights and harassing people on the streets and subways. I never wear head phones when I’m out and about. Espcially at night. I’m always on the lookout a lot of people move sus.

It's unbelievably unsafe. Ottawa is the same. I left the GTA back to Ottawa to flee the insanity only for me to see the same and had to leave Ottawa as well. I saw a guy who stabbed his two sisters to death in a schizo attack in like 2017 roaming the streets of downtown last year. No supervision. I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately crossed the street. How did he get out so quickly? He looked like a zombie. Another guy who is the son of a guy that owns a university in Somalia high on meth near Parliament.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
It's unbelievably unsafe. Ottawa is the same. I left the GTA back to Ottawa to flee the insanity only for me to see the same and had to leave Ottawa as well. I saw a guy who stabbed his two sisters to death in a schizo attack in like 2017 roaming the streets of downtown last year. No supervision. I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately crossed the street. How did he get out so quickly? He looked like a zombie. Another guy who is the son of a guy that owns a university in Somalia high on meth near Parliament.
Yeah it’s finished. Remeber in December 8 high school girls stabbed a homeless guy? It’s affecting everyone, so much poverty and mental illness.

repeat offenders are free to walk the streets, receiving light sentences and slaps on the wrists. You see how Vancouver decriminalized drugs and give small amounts to crack heads? We’ll see the same operate in GTA and it’s going to get worse

People are desensitized to it and Canada wants to bring in more Indians

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yeah it’s finished. Remeber in December 8 high school girls stabbed a homeless guy? It’s affecting everyone, so much poverty and mental illness. People are desensitized to it and Canada wants to bring in more Indians

Those girls were all Black. The court sketch blurred their faces except their hair.

I personally don't care if there are crazy people roaming in the core but they shouldn't be allowed in the suburbs and nearby small towns but leftists always want to bring their services to support them to where normal people live. It's like they want to spread the degeneracy and have an agenda.

I'm thinking of moving us to Quebec if the Punjabi problem worsens and expands. They ruin quality of life.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea that might be the move. Lower rent prices. Only issue is fry baby francophones and some racism

Hard to tell. They look Carribean except for maybe one.

1_6211779.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
‏‏If you hate it so much ‎go back to Somalia then.

Toronto is just fine, unless you live downtown the rest of toronto has minimal bucktees.

"Investigators said that Jordan O’Brien-Tobin, 22 years old and of no fixed address, had been arrested and charged with first-degree murder."
So it's another homeless guy killing someone. Bums terrorizing people is par for the course these days in Toronto.

Trending