Toronto diaspora definitely winning in music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Uk rap ain’t even in the competition, pepa pig accent with knives:farmajoyaab:
Reer Henney has been holding it down but still isn’t able to capture the American rap markets due to lack of American accent(even drake has this) which is all that really matters, I predict Ohio, Minnesota, Seattle or Atlanta to be what takes us main stream and bumped throughout America :fittytousand:

Toronto is a small town similar to Birmingham in the UK. Stop comparing it with London, you guys only have 2 metro lines across the whole city :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Toronto is a small town similar to Birmingham in the UK. Stop comparing it with London, you guys only have 2 metro lines across the whole city :mjlol:
At least they have drake tbh, most mainstream uk rapper is big shaq:farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
hopefully one day Canadian Somali rappers make it big. Doesn't have to be mega big tho. I want them to take over the Peppa pig music scene and let all the UK Madows cry in tears. Since I'm tired of them thinking we can't rap.

hopefully one day Canadian Somali rappers make it big. Doesn't have to be mega big tho. I want them to take over the Peppa pig music scene and let all the UK Madows cry in tears. Since I'm tired of them thinking we can't rap.

You need to come out to the UK, you have some crazy warped view of what goes on here.

UK rap is honestly trash anyway. I rage every time Spotify recommends shitty hip hop playlists and then fills it with UK rap. From drill to grime, all of it. It's terrible. It's mostly played by inner-city ratfaced kids and the stuff that's played in the clubs is mixed heavily or super corny like fester or whatever new skank is out. Most white people can't even name 3 UK rappers to save their life. Especially outside London.

American rap
Canadian rap
My shit
Country music
White noise
UK rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts