Toronto Accent?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Same slang used in MLE paired with The (not this) Toronto accent turns into whatever this is

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I blame the J@maicans for ruining modern day English. They made other minorities adapt to English terribly.
People being exposed to other groups with a lower economical background are more likely to have a lower speaking intellect.
So, Somalis I say stay away from those groups and rather be exposed to intellectual speakers only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I blame the J@maicans for ruining modern day English. They made other minorities adapt to English terribly.
People being exposed to other groups with a lower economical background are more likely to have a lower speaking intellect.
So, Somalis I say stay away from those groups and rather be exposed to intellectual speakers only.

Not only are you a kafir but also a booty scratcher for white people? Uncle ruckus ass

Khanderson

Not only are you a kafir but also a booty scratcher for white people? Uncle ruckus ass

It’s true though their English are fugly. :mjlol::lolbron: And also what does me being a kufr has anything to do with me critiquing J@maicans English?

Last edited:

Khanderson

Kafir and a DR for yts pick a struggle :mjswag:

You’re living in their country and speaking their language and living in a comfy lifestyle compare to your average African counterparts.

Now I’m gonna ask you the same question:
You’d rather live in a white mans land and live comfortably or live in Africa (Somalia)? You stay there to no access to any develop country

Pick a struggle
1715296290433.png

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
You’re living in their country and speaking their language and living in a comfy lifestyle compare to your average African counterparts.

Now I’m gonna ask you the same question:
You’d rather live in a white mans land and live comfortably or live in Africa (Somalia)? You stay there to no access to any develop country

Pick a struggle View attachment 328298
Hold up lemme think :yacadiim:

THE LATTER :denzelnigga:

And why is the Toronto accent so weird? Can any Canadians explain why?
That's not a real Toronto accent it's just a fake accent the new gen made up and it's clearly exaggerated. Most of the people that talk like that live in the suburbans outside of city in places like brampton and Mississauga.

Trending