Tornados In Morocco

With the way things are going this year so far, I would not be surprised if those lunatics that were predicting a false alien invasion turned out to be telling the truth.

wow that's scary, most moroccans are really poor, they're not ready for this , and the government is corrupt to the core.
May God be with Them, bardan wa salaama Inshallah.

Last edited:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
With the way things are going this year so far, I would not be surprised if those lunatics that were predicting a false alien invasion turned out to be telling the truth.

Aliens do exist. Just won't be coming to the ghetto planet that is Earth.

:dabcasar:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallee waa yaab badaana

Maybe this is a punishment for Moroccans???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Punishment for what?

They are good people :gucciwhat:

There has been a flood of tourism in the last 10 years. (so I am sure the locals are being sexually exploited) I have seen so many youtube video of the city Marakesh, even they convinced me to go there, and I am afraid to fly too.

I was hoping to go there and cheat on my marehaan husband with a morocco nubian

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Tornado in a mountainous desert country? Yet people still believe climate change is a "globalist lie"? Ridiculous. Is there a go fund me for the villagers and town folk?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Tornado in a mountainous desert country? Yet people still believe climate change is a "globalist lie"? Ridiculous. Is there a go fund me for the villagers and town folk?

There isn't one and those poor people don't have anything to live off now. Entire livestyles destroyed.