Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So im watching the news and this shit pops up on my tv :dead:

They got the age wrong :mjlol:

2el6zp0.png

VixR

Veritas
He already looks like he lived a hard life. This guy’s not gonna end well if he doesn’t slow down.

There’s a goddamn wrinkle that runs in a circle from near his nose, all the way around his mouth and back:gucciwhat:

How is he a street ninja and 5'3. I would not be intimitated by him and Im someone who has been intimitated by some big black girls

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know who this individual is but I will keep him in my prayers, I hope that he learns from his mistakes and drives carefully in order to keep the street safe for all of us. :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't know who this individual is but I will keep him in my prayers, I hope that he learns from his mistakes and drives carefully in order to keep the street safe for all of us. :)
How do you do this jiron? What's the secret?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How do you do this jiron? What's the secret?

hello my dear Reiko,

I try my best to keep my posts positive, it's not always easy but I have to remember that I joined the forum to show a different way of resolving our problems as Somalis :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
hello my dear Reiko,

I try my best to keep my posts positive, it's not always easy but I have to remember that I joined the forum to show a different way of resolving our problems as Somalis :)
That's nice my dear Jiron, I wish most people on this forum had your positive outlook on everything. Thank you bringing light into this forum.

Xoxo

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Really, being in the top 5 most wanted people in Toronto for "dangerous driving"?

Trending