Top5 living his best life

He's supporting gay rights what's so bad about that you homophobe people like you are why we aren't welcomed in foreign countries :drakewtf:

My offer still stands walaal. Forget about top5 and come to my school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ll wait for you.
giphy.gif

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He's supporting gay rights what's so bad about that you homophobe people like you are why we aren't welcomed in foreign countries :drakewtf:
Nigga you ain't street.

Imagine chatting about Homophobia.

Roadmen are one of the most homophobic people.

Khaniis kulaha. 99% of Somalis are Anti-LGBT.

Nigga you ain't street.

It's all the new rappers, they are bunch of qowmu luud.. Back in the days autistic gay rappers would get an ass whooping but now it's a trend to be an lgbtq with a weird sounding name and call yourself a thug or rapper.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga you ain't street.

Warya what's ur obsession about me and being on roads stop moving like a fed I'm a good yute I never did no dirt officer :drakewtf:
when did u start supporting the lfgbtrvt niggas
I support gay men it means more bussy for me y'all playing checkers I play chess :sass2:
Imagine having two bisexual tings make out with each other in your sariir and you destroy that after makes you feel like da goat :obama:

Warya what's ur obsession about me and being on roads stop moving like a fed I'm a good yute I never did no dirt officer :drakewtf:

I support gay men it means more bussy for me y'all playing checkers I play chess :sass2:

Imagine having two bisexual tings make out with each other in your sariir and you destroy that after makes you feel like da goat :obama:
No thanks bro.. Shaydaan is tempting you. II rather have 4 wives in 4 different countries :mjpls:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

nigga u don't need bisexuals b1tches just get to beckys drunk and they will start going down on each other in seconds