Top5 kicks Somali Girl out of restaurant

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's a . Wasn't he chased by Madows from a restaurant not too long ago? I see he has balls to talk crap to women but not men.

Gibiin-Udug

Yall bring that up but never bring up what happened after :lolbron::francis:
Doesn't matter, the ran for his life but has the balls to talk crap to a female.

He looks like a box but has the audacity to talk to a woman

No neck having ass.
maxresdefault.jpg

Doesn't matter, the ran for his life but has the balls to talk crap to a female.

No neck having ass.
maxresdefault.jpg
Top5 is a goof but don't underestimate him. He has dangerous jungle niggas riding for him so he would not be touched.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

No neck having ass.
maxresdefault.jpg
Thats old top5 just llow it he put the niggas that kicked him out into packs. That means THEYRE DEAD getting chased out of a store>>>>>getting slaughtered :childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

Top5 is a goof but don't underestimate him. He has dangerous jungle niggas riding for him so he would not be touched.
Thats old top5 just llow it he put the niggas that kicked him out into packs. That means THEYRE DEAD getting chased out of a store>>>>>getting slaughtered :childplease:
He's a killer?

Whoa, I'm out of here guys, I don't want no smoke.

giphy.gif

No neck having ass.
maxresdefault.jpg
Canadas hardest Somali and these henny abusers want us to think they are hard. How come no one has put this kid in his place

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ur not from toronto fam have u ever even been to dixon :what1:
I don't live in the city lol I'm an hour north. I only know Hamdi Banadir and one other one my dad is bros with the owner. Yes I've been to Dixon but I don't really know the area

I don't live in the city lol I'm an hour north. I only know Hamdi Banadir and one other one my dad is bros with the owner. Yes I've been to Dixon but I don't really know the area
Istar has been around and they have good food. You should try istar and xawaash as well. :eating::ahh:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Istar has been around and they have good food. You should try istar and xawaash as well. :eating::ahh:
They're out of the way. Hamdi is right beside the 401 so I guess that's why we always go there to grab some food