Top5 is back with new track

Jeez, he’s stepping hard for his gang:gucciwhat:
I thought he on the run for a murder case? :what1:. I’m not suprised by his coonery because he actually lives the lifestyle that he raps about. :farmajoyaab:
I heard he’s about to drop an album soon that’s going to feature popular rap artists like G herbo, Drakeo the ruler, Cuban doll etc they all follow him & commented on his recent Instagram live today, imagine if he got a drake feature…

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jeez, he’s stepping hard for his gang:gucciwhat:
I thought he on the run for a murder case? :what1:. I’m not suprised by his coonery because he actually lives the lifestyle that he raps about. :farmajoyaab:
I heard he’s about to drop an album soon that’s going to feature popular rap artists like G herbo, Drakeo the ruler, Cuban doll etc they all follow him & commented on his recent Instagram live today, imagine if he got a drake feature…
He wants to speak to John Tory and claims he was framed :deadpeter:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
So he is still on the run for that murder charge, dropping rap videos? Toronto Police still aint find him? He needs to run to Somalia and make his raps there

He wants to speak to John Tory and claims he was framed :deadpeter:
The popular hip hop YouTuber Di akademiks even made a post on his Instagram page. :heh:
A22CCBB8-7CCF-4444-86B1-4E80B23D7C7A.jpeg

“OnE oF tHe BiGgEsT dEmOnS tO eVeR cOmE oUt Of ToRoNtO”
:deadosama::deadmanny::dead1::deadrose::deadpeter: