Top5 dissing Puffy L'z

Somalis in Canada ally themselves with Jamaicans over there own people
It’s not that lmao.
In Canada, everything isn’t about race like weirdo reer UK. Somalis are accepted as part of the black community. We don’t have an identity issue like them. Same thing in America
UK is the only place I’ve seen where there are racial tensions among black people.

It’s not that lmao.
In Canada, everything isn’t about race like weirdo reer UK. Somalis are accepted as part of the black community. We don’t have an identity issue like them. Same thing in America
UK is the only place I’ve seen where there are racial tensions among black people.
“Black community” :damn: so Somali youth born in Canada see a Jamaican the same as they see another Somali?

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis in Canada ally themselves with Jamaicans over there own people
If you look at actual bodies you'd see Canada malis put way more madows 6ft under than they do to each other. Obviously Mali on Mali violence happens but it's not outta control I'd say MN has us beat

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You man listened to his new track. I thought the snippet sounded better :jaynerd:
Wasn't that bad tbh his verse was nice and WhyG did better than I thought he would. The mixing was awful but I'd still bump it. This nigga is gonna get headtapped by regent malis soon tho I don't see them sitting still after that smokey diss

If you look at actual bodies you'd see Canada malis put way more madows 6ft under than they do to each other. Obviously Mali on Mali violence happens but it's not outta control I'd say MN has us beat
It’s Qabil beef here. Qabilism is at the same levels of back home. It’s complicated politics. You would never see two somalis from the same clan kill each other here

But I’ve heard of cousins from the same sub clan kill each other in Canada over some money.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s Qabil beef here. Qabilism is at the same levels of back home. It’s complicated politics.
But I’ve here of cousins from the same sub clan kill each other in Canada over some money.
1st generation American somalis beefing over qabil in America is actually sad bro and shocking :wtf:

But you ain’t lying about Cousins killing each other over money . There’s that one somali guy In Toronto who got kidnapped and later on lkilled by his cousin over debt owed it’s mod wallahi

Lmao I swear that Top5 nigga brags about the death of his own cousin

It’s not that lmao.

Nah tensions btwn somalis and madhows was very high back in the early 2000s. We didn't mingle with them. Nowadays its a block vs block thing.

It’s Qabil beef here. Qabilism is at the same levels of back home. It’s complicated politics. You would never see two somalis from the same clan kill each other here

But I’ve heard of cousins from the same sub clan kill each other in Canada over some money.
Hold up, you from Minnesota?, cause I never heard of no qabil beef.

Idk why but I’ve always been a bit attracted to top5. His face is just yummy to me. He’s incredibly short tho, like 5”3 or sum like that.

Trending