Top5 calls police on his opps!!!!!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Skip to 2:02 he flexes his burner on top5 live and then goes xabsi next day kkkkkkk top5 Is a rat styll This miyute mjno2k flexes the habbad in his music videos and IG stories why he getting knocked now topgoof the rat :kodaksmiley::susp::mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Or maybe some bum ass nigga or an Opp ratted him out. Top5 has a huge following, his lives are screen-recorded
Skip to 1:29 this guy flexes straps in his own lives by that logic he'd have went to jail too :mjlol:

This was on his story a week ago :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Screenshot_20200702-133403.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
guns are so scary, I hope mr top 5 is careful when going outside and he protects himself and his love ones. Insha'allah he will be ok :)

Can someone translate this for me?
The man shows out his gun

Top5 says “I got no sticks (Gun), I’m good”

The man replies “We’re on the Opp (Enemy) block“

Top5 says “What Opp block are you on?”

The man replies “What do you mean what Opp block I’m on? Ten down”

Top5 replies “What do you mean Ten down you’re not a guy”

The man shows out his gun

Top5 says “I got no sticks (Gun), I’m good”

The man replies “We’re on the Opp (Enemy) block“

Top5 says “What Opp block are you on?”

The man replies “What do you mean what Opp block I’m on? Ten down”

Top5 replies “What do you mean Ten down you’re not a guy”
I said translate, not write out the damn transcript.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
guns are so scary, I hope mr top 5 is careful when going outside and he protects himself and his love ones. Insha'allah he will be ok :)
Top 5 has shooters and is/has already been in heavy gang politics. If he was gonna get shot he would have been a long time ago.

He’s opps are the ones dropping like flies or going to jail. He’s also a comical instagram character, not too many take him serious.

A lot of people dislike him though, out of jealousy. I read ruqiyah sharciyah for him and others every week or so him and people I care about don’t catch evil eye :nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts