Top ten type of People I hate the most!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1. Fake people who pretend to be your friend, then sell you out for the price of a kids meal at Mcdonalds.
2. People who think they know it all without knowing shit.
3.People who seem to have a huge amount of book smarts, but can't figure out simple stuff at work.
4.People who mistake your kindness for a weakness.
5. Idiots who think its their God given right to chatter away on their cellphone anywhere they please (ie. Movie theater, a nice dinner restaurant, in their car while not paying attention to who's around them and hitting me).
6. Religious people who push their views on others.
7. Ethiopians/Arabs/Kenyans.
8. Bussinessemen and rich folks who take advantage of poor people.
9. Women who's highest aspiration is to get knocked up and live off the system..
10. Guys who treat women like shit and the women who accept it.

List yours.:kodaksmiley:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
1. Fake people who pretend to be your friend, then sell you out for the price of a kids meal at Mcdonalds.
2. People who think they know it all without knowing shit.
3.People who seem to have a huge amount of book smarts, but can't figure out simple stuff at work.
4.People who mistake your kindness for a weakness.
5. Idiots who think its their God given right to chatter away on their cellphone anywhere they please (ie. Movie theater, a nice dinner restaurant, in their car while not paying attention to who's around them and hitting me).
6. Religious people who push their views on others.
7. Ethiopians/Arabs/Kenyans.
8. Bussinessemen and rich folks who take advantage of poor people.
9. Women who's highest aspiration is to get knocked up and live off the system..
10. Guys who treat women like shit and the women who accept it.

List yours.:kodaksmiley:
The bolded group are the worst .

You shouldn’t hate all Ethiopians/Kenyans/Arabs sxb there are good ones out there who are genuine. Just hate the ones who look down on us.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
1. Incels
2. Misogynist
3. Child molesters
4. Door to door Christian missionary