Top Secret:This is why Waqooyi Galgaduud is the most fortified area in the central regions

@Abdalla I love my MJ folks thanks to them coming into Galdogob and Balanbale with Ethiopians in the early 80s, that areas military base became even more fortified after the war ended with Ethiopia and allowed us to be the most heavily armed region in Central Somalia. Which is why our positions in waqooyi galgaduud (Northern Galgaduud region) has been impenetrable all these years.

Declassified CIA document, regarding Ethiopian incursions into Somalia with assistance from Rebel group (SSDF)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85T00840R000301350001-6.pdf

:wtf: Nigga the fock is this, Cabudwaaq and Balanbale arent event in Somalia, the fock did we even give you VP in Galmudug for when your deegaans are in Ethiopia?????

Cabudwaaq in Ethiopia
upload_2019-8-25_18-10-42.png

Balanbale in Ethiopia
upload_2019-8-25_18-10-3.png

The reason Cabudwaaq iyo Balabale are fortified is because its in Ethiopia, your doing it so that Ethiopia doesn't claim you MXs back in chains to Ethiopia, Siade barre was basically guarding his clansmen, so read this CIA post to understand why;

upload_2019-8-25_18-17-2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
:wtf: Nigga the fock is this, Cabudwaaq and Balanbale arent event in Somalia, the fock did we even give you VP in Galmudug for when your deegaans are in Ethiopia?????

Cabudwaaq in Ethiopia
View attachment 77596

Balanbale in Ethiopia
View attachment 77595

These nigga Abo'doons should be removed from Galmudug and send back to Ethiopia in chains, ungrateful bo0ns live in Ethiopia while eating of our Galmudug plate in Somalia, the fock is this nonsese :westbrookwtf:

huutuuu adoon MX live in Northern Galgaduud and they live right across the border in DDS Ethiopia even past Shilaabo as that fake border line is only fictional, it's all Somali land. Galmudug Xoog ban kujoogna we have the second most mps and VP for a reason not through fun and games. Caydiid tried to form an assault on my deegaan balanbale, but that was when USC crumbled. But if you are Sacad we don't know each other my laf shares a border with cayr not you folks so bring an cayr person to talk to me you can go to baraxley sxb and talk to wagardhac or omar mohamoud.
This is the real map for galgaduud
120517-map.png

This kid has to be a sheegad he doesn't know shit about galmudug

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla I love my MJ folks thanks to them coming into Galdogob and Balanbale with Ethiopians in the early 80s, that areas military base became even more fortified after the war ended with Ethiopia and allowed us to be the most heavily armed region in Central Somalia. Which is why our positions in waqooyi galgaduud (Northern Galgaduud region) has been impenetrable all these years.

Declassified CIA document, regarding Ethiopian incursions into Somalia with assistance from Rebel group (SSDF)

My dad told me this sxb. He said when the war was happenin in 88, the Somali forces left Waqoyi and burned all the tanks and armoury so the enemy didn't collect any so they can relocate to the South as USC was on the move to save the capital. Besides a few tanks which is very small number who were captured by the SNM, the majority of Siyad arsenal was burned out in Waqoyi besides the dhulbahante who had a large stock themselves.

It was in Galgaduud especially Marehan who had the largest disposal of Siyad weapons. Even my mother agrees when she remembers the war with my father and they HARDLY AGREE on the war except what happened to 'hantiga 'qaranka'. The south got disarmed completely when UNSOM came.

My dad clearly remembers the 'jeddah' airport hosting somali airlines which Omar Carte sold for 8 million dollars at that time. But my mother said what about the one in 'cairo' the Issa Mahmoud had. My dad said that guy is broke plus he has evidence he left the plane in Cairo. Alla maxaa la hisabtami doona marki 'dib uu heeshisn dhab ah' dhacdo. There has never been reconcilation in Somalia based on facts. So many clans will be suprised about the factual side of our civil war. But my mother and father do agree 95% of our wealth was in the SOUTH. Regionally plus Externally it was very 'small' our wealth or assets.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Mind you your talking 1970's weapon sxb, it's getting rusty now. Dont u think? PL military has it's huge stockpile of Tanks especially Omar Mahmouds. 5 Military bases and one at Galkacyo airport. Why would they need so many bases in mudug, do u think? Full of soviet weapons that's why. U saw our Garowe division, wallahi @Dues Ex Machete the parade you saw waa garowe iyo nugaal hub laga keenay, not mudug or bari or sool or sanaag. Just nugaal. U saw my region nugaal what it was PACKING.

Are you saying Majerten isn't armed to teeth? U don't even have a clue about our Qardho base or our Bosaso base which has airforce no fkn joke. They have 5 helicopters that armed on top. They have aircraft carriers for war. They have armoured vehicles like f250s, anti mine vehicles, and so many modern weaponry.

All our states are armed in PL. Not a single state is a langaab. That's 5 states(bari, mudug nugaal, sool, sanaag, buhoodle)

My dad told me this sxb. He said when the war was happenin in 88, the Somali forces left Waqoyi and burned all the tanks and armoury so the enemy didn't collect any so they can relocate to the South as USC was on the move to save the capital. Besides a few tanks which is very small number who were captured by the SNM, the majority of Siyad arsenal was burned out in Waqoyi besides the dhulbahante who had a large stock themselves.

It was in Galgaduud especially Marehan who had the largest disposal of Siyad weapons. Even my mother agrees when she remembers the war with my father and they HARDLY AGREE on the war except what happened to 'hantiga 'qaranka'. The south got disarmed completely when UNSOM came.

My dad clearly remembers the 'jeddah' airport hosting somali airlines which Omar Carte sold for 8 million dollars at that time. But my mother said what about the one in 'cairo' the Issa Mahmoud had. My dad said that guy is broke plus he has evidence he left the plane in Cairo. Alla maxaa la hisabtami doona marki 'dib uu heeshisn dhab ah' dhacdo. There has never been reconcilation in Somalia based on facts. So many clans will be suprised about the factual side of our civil war. But my mother and father do agree 95% of our wealth was in the SOUTH. Externally it was very 'small' our wealth or assets.

Your father is correct, caabudwaaq district and the many towns within it have the majority of our weapons stockpile, but we have many Tanks, Bebe's and teknikos in Balanbale district and the towns within it. As Marehan the majority of our clan live in Jubboyinka, but we are well armed in this region due to most of the tanks and heavy artillery being stationed in the bases around here. This was a month or two ago where one of the sub sub clans that live in Balanbale did igu sawir for the FGS that we would donate our weapons to the dawlad so they brought out a few teknikos and anti-aircraft weapons while most of the bebe's, tanks and teknikos are in defensive positions. But in reality we wouldn't give up our weapons unless the neighboring clans did as well especially the cayr since we have had hostilities with them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete The south suffered a-lot from UNSOM, who would burn all their weapons as they took over the controls of each city in the south. Where-as UNSOM never reached beyond Hiiraan and beyond so the regions above hiiraan still kept their arsenal. Infact Amisom operation is identical to UNSOM, Kismayo to beletwayne only, it's always around the 'settled' areas with no nomads. They didn't bother in the 'heavily' desert regions of Somalia, they know it will be 'nasty' place to control since the place isn't fully settled and nomadic.

huutuuu adoon MX live in Northern Galgaduud and they live right across the border in DDS Ethiopia even past Shilaabo as that fake border line is only fictional, it's all Somali land. Galmudug Xoog ban kujoogna we have the second most mps and VP for a reason not through fun and games. Caydiid tried to form an assault on my deegaan balanbale, but that was when USC crumbled. But if you are Sacad we don't know each other my laf shares a border with cayr not you folks so bring an cayr person to talk to me you can go to baraxley sxb and talk to wagardhac or omar mohamoud.
This is the real map for galgaduud
120517-map.png

This kid has to be a sheegad he doesn't know shit about galmudug

Typical doqon adoon bo0n calling his master's HG adoon, HG owns you in Galmudug while Ogadens own you in Jubaland and yet you have the audacity to call me an HG master of Galmudug an adoon???

As for Aideed (Aun) subxanallahi you have an severe PTSD cuqdad for him, as you mention him almost every other day, tf is that about did his henchman do something to you or what.

And also Google map itself shows that Cabudwaaq and Balanbale are outside Galmudug and Somalia as a whole, and no amount of internet cry,banaanbax iyo calacaal will change that facts, soon very soon HG will expell all you Ethiopian inhabitants back to Ethiopia just like wagardhac were expelled from Kaxandhaale by Sacads back deep inside Ethiopia while Xarmaajo stood there watching helplessly, kkkk.

:kodaksmiley:P.s continue tagging your Bo0n womenfolk for reinforcements protection, after all, 1 Man HG = 10 Naago mx

@Dues Ex Machete The south suffered a-lot from UNSOM, who would burn all their weapons as they took over the controls of each city in the south. Where-as it never reached UNSOM beyond Galgaduud and beyond so they still kept their arsenal.

You're correct in that assessment UNSOM did take arms from many groups, which worked in our favor. However they were not in any position to ask us about our arms and military equipment. But for us we prefer peace with a stick mentality. We won't transgress, but we will have our weapons in case others try and transgress and that has kept the peace in galgaduud for the most part.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're correct in that assessment UNSOM did take arms from many groups, which worked in our favor. However they were not in any position to ask us about our arms and military equipment. But for us we prefer peace with a stick mentality. We won't transgress, but we will have our weapons in case others try and transgress and that has kept the peace in galgaduud for the most part.

I heard Clans sold of a few tanks and stuff to different tribes or allies they had.

Typical doqon adoon bo0n calling his master's HG adoon, HG owns you in Galmudug while Ogadens own you in Jubaland and yet you have the audacity to call me an HG master of Galmudug am adoon???

As for Aideed (Aun) waryaa you have an severe PTSD cuqdad you mentioned almost every other day, tf is that.

And also Google itselfs shows that Cabudwaaq and Balanbale are outside Galmudug and Somalia as a whole, and no amount of internet cry,banaanbax iyo calacaal will change that facts, soon very soon HG will expell all you Ethiopian inhabitants back to Ethiopia just like wagardhac were expelled back deep inside Ethiopia while Xarmaajo stood there watching helplessly, kkkk.

:kodaksmiley:P.s continue tagging your Bo0n womenfolk for reinforcements protection, after all, 1 Man HG = 10 Naago mx

Adoon huutu you come on here with niic niic and very weak arguments, I'm not sure if your subhuman brain can analyze the situation of Galmudug, but let me educate you since you seem to be ignorant. The clan you claim Habar dugaag, is divided into three sections who can't even reconcile forget about trying an armed offensive of my clan who defeated all of combined hawiye not habar gidir by itself. Baraxleey which you claim to be from had xaaf and as you know FGS is holding his hand Mogadishu as he has fully submitted. Saleebaan is in cadaado and have been against the baraxleey admin since their ximan and xeeb admin never happened. And you have cayr who are ahlu sunnah and see themselves as serperate to the other entities. Those are the different groups which means zero maamul which is why the FGS deployed troops to Dhusamareeb today. Waqooyi galgaduud's defacto president is the galmudug VP. No iljeex allowed in my deegaans sxb as a sacad you are the last to speak to me since we don't share a border. Your caydiid the Habar gidir messiah got shot in the head by his own clansmen and his second in command was killed by us. I'm sure he is rolling in his grave that no habar gidir ever sniffed Villa Somalia after all the blood you guys lost and Siyaad's nephew is there today. You have zero tabaar and as a adoon you shouldn't speak up to those who have always lead you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow town of Cabudwaaq is really on the Ethio side, but district Somalia View attachment 77601View attachment 77602

That is provisional 'line' it's not official line as both parties never sat down to resolve the border politically since they were at WAR over it. You got zero grasp of politics son, I fear when your 60 and your clan thinks your leadership material in Somalia. You gonna have huge competition from darods who are 50 years ahead of you in Somalispot now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That is provisional 'line' it's not official line as both parties never sat down to resolve the border politically since they were at WAR over it. You got zero grasp of politics son, I fear when your 60 and your clan thinks your leadership material in Somalia. You gonna have huge competition from darods who are 50 years ahead of you in Somalispot now.
Waad iga qoslisiisay kkkkk provisional line or not it is the line recognised by the whole world and Ethiopia. Do you think Somalia or Ethiopia will negotiate to draw the line differently. Are you insane? The line stays sxb.

@DR OSMAN
These individuals have issues with basic comprehension. The report the huutuu fellow is sharing is in direct opposition to the claim he is making. The town Caabudwaaq is 1 NM (Nautical Mile) West of the "Provisional" administrative line. The Somali forces at that time went 9 NM (Nautical Miles) into Ethiopia to bolster their defensive positions. Basically the Somali troops went 9 NM into Ethiopia to strengthen their positions and the Ethiopian troops didn't make a move against them at the time. It's not difficult to understand that simple statement, but for people who are not accustomed to reading reports I can excuse the ignorance. This is the map used by the world and the UN. Which came out in the late 1990s, that CIA report is from the 1980s.
132557-121024_Administrative_Map_Galgaduud_A4.png

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefw...Administrative_Map_Galgaduud_Cabudwaaq_A3.pdf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waad iga qoslisiisay kkkkk provisional line or not it is the line recognised by the whole world and Ethiopia. Do you think Somalia or Ethiopia will negotiate to draw the line differently. Are you insane? The line stays sxb.

You really think Somalis care what the world thinks? that's like england caring what the world thinks about their border with ireland. It's got nothing to do with the world. The countries must settle their borders and then present it to the international community. You Id22r are mind slaves, you are not welcome in discussing any solution for somalis as you will make our people go fight in world war 2 like your ancestors did for what? not even a street named after u.

Kenya even knows it has to settle it's maritime dispute with Somalia, the world cannot be involved other then to look at if their was any previous agreement that they agreed on and brought to the world bodies attention. This adoon thinks so much of the world. Waryaa DUKES OF ITALY MAKE SANAB FOR MAJERTEN WOMEN. THAT IS ROYALS YOU WORSHIP IN EUROPE MADE A SANAB FOR MY EEDO.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete Let's sit down as Darod bro, without us there is no Somalia.

1. Sayid Somalinimo. Ogaden. Thanks as this allowed the rest of darod to create systems for it.
2. SYL. Majerten democracy making.
3. Siyad communist project.
4. Federalism. Majerten
5. Constitution. Garowe 1 and 2
6. Democracy is now the next stage. Jump in bro my thread to check out working models.

They all inherit our stuff from us and then slap us in the face, we still share equally with them even though they never contribute jack shit to the country in terms of inventions. Wat a fucked up nation we have. I have work hard to create models for Somalis and then this guy just gets everything for free and all he does is contribute FKD for 60 years in a cafe like his father or he worships white people like id33r who worship majerten and create busk for majerten wife he had. Check out the duke of italy who literally was mind fucked by our woman sxb, SANAB AYUU UU SAMAYE KKKKK

Trending

Latest posts