Top Reddit post about visiting Somalia

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As Usual we have our resident Disneyland Uncle Tom begging for ajnabi approval only to humiliate themselves. :mjhaps:

View attachment 241744
Dismissive reply.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

When your own President openly tells people there is no government and we haven’t had one in 32 years, it lets you know many people have accepted defeat, instead of building a working government like the one in the past, he would rather sign deals with foreigners in order to enrich his assets. We don’t have security teams who are actively looking for or investigating crime, little girls turn up dead and dismembered all the time. This is why Somalia is a pedofiles safe haven. Instead of reassuring the public he tells us we don’t have a government. So what is he if the last official government was 32 years ago?:heh:
Failmaajo lost. You don’t have to slander the Somali people just because your adeer lost lol.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Captain Phillips movie was a global hit, first think people think about Pirates today are Somalis

Just have to embrace it I guess now
I’m from Somali Galbeed, we are inland, how can I embrace something I can’t even touch?
:chrisfreshhah:

Failmaajo lost. You don’t have to slander the Somali people just because your adeer lost lo
I posted a video of Somalias president telling people there is no government and you say I’m the one doing the slandering? What a worthless piece of shit you are, instead of holding that man accountable you accept there is no government. You’ve been compromised supporting a ceremonial leader. Why are you mad at me? Lol Those were his words, not mine. “Dowlad ma jirto, there hasn’t been one in 32 years. You can say whatever you like about kacaanki but it’s been 32 years and we haven’t had a government since then” Why is this guy mad at me for simply repeating what HSM said, shouldn’t he be mad at him? Also I wanted HSM to succeed because he’s a product of the kacaan. He saw real government, had access to free healthcare and education. He benefited from these projects and lived a comfortable life under real dowadnimo, I had hopes for him even tho those feelings might’ve been very minuscule.

Trending

Latest posts