Top Reddit post about visiting Somalia

Somali men are actually so embarrassing, imagine allowing low-life moronic Americans out of all people to make fun of your country for the past decades instead of just rebuilding your land.These people shoot each other in schools, yet act like us somalis are the barbaric ones. I can't even blame them Somalia truly is a shit hole led by calool weyn bidaar having greedy pigs.... our ancestors must be fuming in their graves.
Screenshot_20221029-024446_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221029-024503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221029-025413_Chrome.jpg

I mean at least Somaliland has some sort of future... hopefully they'll get their recognition so they won't be dragged in to Somalia's failures.

Somali men are actually so embarrassing, imagine allowing low-life moronic Americans out of all people to make fun of your country for the past decades instead of just rebuilding your land.These people shoot each other in schools, yet act like us somalis are the barbaric ones. I can't even blame them Somalia truly is a shit hole led by calool weyn bidaar having greedy pigs.... our ancestors must be fuming in their graves.
View attachment 241734View attachment 241736
View attachment 241738
I mean at least Somaliland has some sort of future... hopefully they'll get their recognition so they won't be dragged in to Somalia's failures.

please don’t post in my thread again. If I wanted zero iq takes I’d go post in that Reddit thread.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

A thread full of Ignorant ajanebis lol. Halane eats good from the Danger Pay Allowance
As Usual we have our resident Disneyland Uncle Tom begging for ajnabi approval only to humiliate themselves. :mjhaps:

FAIL.png

Mogadishu, white men go to Xamar and stay in Halane where they’re treated like Gods. They also come to Somalia to fulfill their sexual desires especially toward children because they wont get away with it in America but in Somalia they’ll be unstoppable smh

Based

VIP
Mogadishu, white men go to Xamar and stay in Halane where they’re treated like Gods. They also come to Somalia to fulfill their sexual desires especially toward children because they wont get away with it in America but in Somalia they’ll be unstoppable smh
What Somalia is this? You must be from a different Somalia

What Somalia is this? You must be from a different Somalia
You either don’t give a f*ck or you believe, “ceeb” shouldn’t be discussed out loud. We all know what happens in Halane. It’s like an alcoholic bar surrounded by white dudes in offices who are sexually frustrated. They also have their own terminal, you probably support HSM but when you visit Xamar you don’t receive special treatment like the white man. You have to wait in long lines just to enter your city. They get drunk and have sex orgies in there, have you been living under a rock?

Based

VIP
You either don’t give a f*ck or you believe, “ceeb” shouldn’t be discussed out loud. We all know what happens in Halane. It’s like an alcoholic bar surrounded by white dudes in offices who are sexually frustrated. They also have their own terminal, you probably support HSM but when you visit Xamar you don’t receive special treatment like the white man. You have to wait in long lines just to enter your city. They get drunk and have sex orgies in there, have you been living under a rock?
You’re describing thailand

With Somali women and children?? How cucked are Somalis in Xamar to allow that

With Somali women and children?? How cucked are Somalis in Xamar to allow that
When your own President openly tells people there is no government and we haven’t had one in 32 years, it lets you know many people have accepted defeat, instead of building a working government like the one in the past, he would rather sign deals with foreigners in order to enrich his assets. We don’t have security teams who are actively looking for or investigating crime, little girls turn up dead and dismembered all the time. This is why Somalia is a pedofiles safe haven. Instead of reassuring the public he tells us we don’t have a government. So what is he if the last official government was 32 years ago? :heh:

Trending