Top politicians from awdal declare somaliland doesn’t represent them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said Awdal is a victim of geography. If it were up to some of their self-appointed leaders, they'd move the land and place it next to Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've always said Awdal is a victim of geography. If it were up to some of their self-appointed leaders, they'd move the land and place it next to Mogadishu.
The federal government of Somalia should recognise awdal state of Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's not a practical and sustainable solution. The overwhelming majority of reer Awdal are pro-Somaliland. There are a few opportunistic rabble rousers running around.
Most are giving lip service to somaliland cause they don’t want to be arrested just look at nimcaan hilaac Who was going to be arrested and his mother and father seriously beaten just for wearing the flag of Somalia

Look how they violated his mother and you say reer awdal are pro isaaq land they don’t want to be in bondage under isaaq tutelage

Most are giving lip service to somaliland cause they don’t want to be arrested just look at nimcaan hilaac Who was going to be arrested and his mother and father seriously beaten just for wearing the flag of Somalia

Look how they violated his mother and you say reer awdal are pro isaaq land they don’t want to be in bondage under isaaq tutelage

You are promoting this idea that reer Awdal are passive victims, under the tutelage of Somaliland. This is not the case, they are active agents in the history of Somaliland and have a large stake in Somaliland. In the grander schemes of things they are better off with Somaliland than being with Somalia, in Somaliland Adwal is 1 of 6 states, in Somalia its 1 of 18. Numbers don't lie.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

You are promoting this idea that reer Awdal are passive victims, under the tutelage of Somaliland. This is not the case, they are active agents in the history of Somaliland and have a large stake in Somaliland. In the grander schemes of things they are better off with Somaliland than being with Somalia, in Somaliland Adwal is 1 of 6 states, in Somalia its 1 of 18. Numbers don't lie.

Which one is it you’re contradicting yourself :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where's the contradiction in these statements?
The leader of samaroon is suldan waber he’s the overall suldan of samaroon he’s against isaaq hegemony and tutelage

If you are calling the suldan of the entire samaroon tribe a self appointed leaders then what about the leaders of Isaac they’re also self appointed leaders like the suldan of Isaac

The leader of samaroon is suldan waber he’s the overall suldan of samaroon he’s against isaaq hegemony and tutelage

If you are calling the suldan of the entire samaroon tribe a self appointed leaders then what about the leaders of Isaac they’re also self appointed leaders like the suldan of Isaac

You're clutching at straws to construct a very feeble argument.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're clutching at straws to construct a very feeble argument.
Are you calling the suldan of the entire samaroon tribe a self appointed leader? That’s disrespectful why do you consider only Isaac leaders as rightful rulers yet you call samaroon leadership self appointed?

Here’s another samaroon leader who’s against Isaac hegemony

Are you calling the suldan of the entire samaroon tribe a self appointed leader? That’s disrespectful

That maybe how you see this but I beg to differ. Wabar is a renegade, loyal only to his own impulses. His family are comfortably living in Canada. He loses nothing. Those with a vested interest in Somaliland are not so reckless.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That maybe how you see this but I beg to differ. Wabar is a renegade, loyal only to his own impulses. His family are comfortably living in Canada. He loses nothing. Those with a vested interest in Somaliland are not so reckless.
Suldan wabar is the suldan of the entire samaroon tribe you should show respect to him I know you don’t have much respect for samaroon but he is their suldan what he says goes you wouldn’t dare talk rubbish about the suldan of isaaq

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who has more legitimacy between Wabar and Saylici?
Saylici is a politician that can be fired tomorrow by muuse bixi and lose his position tomorrow but wabar is a suldaan no man can fire him he is the suldaan of the entire samaroon tribe it’s an insult to samaroon to compare a politician to the suldan of Beesha samaroon

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You haven't answered the question.
It’s not even close suldan wabar has legitimacy the suldan serves samaroon tribe while saylici serves muuse bixi and jeeganta

Suldan wabar has the support of reer awdal and samaroon tribe from DDSI

It’s not even close suldan wabar has legitimacy the suldan serves samaroon tribe while saylici serves muuse bixi and jeeganta

Your position is by default engendered against Somaliland. In view of that fact, it's pointless discussing anything further.

By the way have you been to Awdal or know the internal dynamics of these people?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your position is by default engendered against Somaliland. In view of that fact, it's pointless discussing anything further.

By the way have you been to Awdal or know the internal dynamics of these people?
I respect the suldan of samaroon just like I respect the suldan of Isaac you should respect the suldan of samaroon just like you respect the suldan of Isaac

These people? They’re Somali so I view reer awdal as my people from Somalia They have the same dhaqan deen culture Language country as otger Somalis from Somalia you make it seem like they’re a foreign entity

I respect the suldan of samaroon just like I respect the suldan of Isaac you should respect the suldan of samaroon just like you respect the suldan of Isaac

These people? They’re Somali so I view reer awdal as my people from Somalia They have the same dhaqan deen culture Language country as other Somalis from Somalia you make it seem like they’re a foreign entity

Go and learn about the reality on the ground. Not the lies you feed yourself to sleep well at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts