"Top One Percent: Are Hindus the New Jews in America?"

They can't be the "New Jews" when the Old Jews haven't went anywhere lol...

:draketf:

If true though...Jews are lacking hard if they're getting out-earned by Street Defecators...

They can't be the "New Jews" when the Old Jews haven't went anywhere lol...

:draketf:

If true though...Jews are lacking hard if they're getting out-earned by Street Defecators...

I don't know if you realize the seriousness of the RSS/BJP menace. I think Muslims worldwide must awaken to the Hindutva problem and stand firmly against Modi, BJP and Hindu fascism.

Google/Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai
Microsoft CEO Satya Narayana Nadella
Former Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi
Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen

These are a few of the most powerful CEOs in the world.

Damn Indians are hard workers, they also made sure to separate themselves from madows lool.

Everyone in America is getting rich but the madows who were the reason these foreigners could enter.

Jews are only 20 million and Indians are in the their billions, and Indians won’t put their agenda forward they are know as cadaan lickers and the wealthier you are, the more progressive and western you are, so hindutva is not a problem

Apollo

VIP
Indian Americans aren't influential in media, finance, or politics. So they don't impact American culture nor foreign policy like Jews do.

Jews on the other hand are very influential in traditional media, social media, and the financial world. The key sectors to steer a country. @Omar del Sur @Bo$$man @codewebsduh

Indian Americans aren't influential in media, finance, or politics. So they don't impact American culture nor foreign policy like Jews do.

Jews on the other hand are very influential in traditional media, social media, and the financial world. The key sectors to steer a country. @Omar del Sur @Bo$$man @codewebsduh
Exactly this. It looks like they don’t understand the depth of Jewish Control. I got to give it to the Jews though, they have managed to brainwash 99% of the population by playing victim.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly this. It looks like they don’t understand the depth of Jewish Control. I got to give it to the Jews though, they have managed to brainwash 99% of the population by playing victim.

Some of those Jewish control conspiracies are exaggerated.

But if you look at the Wikipedia Early Life section (where ethnicity is mentioned) of famous people in control of Hollywood, important positions in Wall Street or the US Democratic party you get a hilarious overrepresentation of American Jews.

Top One Percent: Are Hindus the New Jews in America?

I think it is a very interesting topic
The Jewish population is six million
Top One Percent: Are Hindus the New Jews in America?

I think it is a very interesting topic
The Jewish population is six million in the USA, they make up 17 of the top 25 hedge fund managers. I don’t think Hindus could possibly catch up. They might reach the wasp class though.

The bindi people have their money mainly concentrated in tech, retail, and medical fields. The jews have their hands in tech, medical, retail, AND lawyers plus the education system and the banks. The bindi's are yet to infiltrate these latter fields in any meaningful way. For any community to gain power in the US, they'd need to dominate the law, banking and education fields. Why do you think the Muslim community in the US has like zero political power? Because every hoyo is telling their kids "iinjiiniir nooqo!!". How many muslim bankers you know, how many muslim lawyers (that aren't immigration lawyers) do you know, and how many muslim teachers you know.

Google/Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai
Microsoft CEO Satya Narayana Nadella
Former Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi
Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen

These are a few of the most powerful CEOs in the world.
I hope you know that the CEO has no power and can be kicked out by the owner and shareholders.
All of them Indians make little money compared to real CEOs that own the company and most shares like Mark Zuckerberg. All those Indians are assigned by the board of directors and shareholders for diversity and good pr :mjlol:

Last edited:
I hope you know that the CEO has no power and can be kicked out by the owner and shareholders.
All of them Indians make little money compared to real CEOs that own the company and most shares like Mark Zuckerberg. All those Indians are assigned by the board of directors and shareholders for diversity and good pr :mjlol:

Not my point. The power always lies on shareholders. CEOs run the direction of these companies and have control. In the last decade Indians have taken major roles in some of the biggest cooperation and this is a start. Are you telling they have no influence in the outcome of the world with changes they make? They are a new rising group on influence and no one can deny this. Of course no where near the Jew but definitely emerging.

You’ll soon see them in politics as they’re seen as miskeen and easily influenced.

Not my point. The power always lies on shareholders. CEOs run the direction of these companies and have control. In the last decade Indians have taken major roles in some of the biggest cooperation and this is a start. Are you telling they have no influence in the outcome of the world with changes they make? They are a new rising group on influence and no one can deny this. Of course no where near the Jew but definitely emerging.

You’ll soon see them in politics as they’re seen as miskeen and easily influenced.
Those CEOs are like policemen and the board of directors and shareholders are like the government. who make new laws and changes and the Ceo's responsibility is to make sure that everyone in the company follows the laws and changes. But yes they are getting into politics and getting more influence but do Indians have a common agenda? no, they are all over the place but the jews are a group of people that have a common agenda like Israel even do some jews might trick you into believing that they don't like Israel aka fake liberal jews.