top CHIRAQ GANGSTA comes out as a TRANSGENDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This the only Somali equivalent I could think of
IMG_6376.PNG

Hip Hop or the urban kneegrow world is by the far the gayest music, contrary to all their suugo-alpha male knee grow bravado . Relationships with trannies and pederasty are very common . Notice how the cameraman mentions knee grows are sleeping with the fellow .This is also exacerbated by the prison culture .

# Usher
# Arresr Africa Bambaata

He became a someone's in the prison and after getting raped he became gay tranny.

Chiraq gangstas are actually faker than Drake.

They are even faker than small biggie (the fatass dude who sounds like he got storkes when he uses the mic)

Chiraq

More like Switzerland bunch of drug obsessed high five dancing low life punks.

Instagram-Chiraq-4fd3d1.png

This isn't what uncle ruckus died for!

2pac was killed by a rap critic.

No surprised. All rappers are dropouts.
Tupac was killed over Bloods and Cripa stolen chain . He died over a chain !

But that is not the reason I posted the video . I think he had issues around masculinity , one of the reasons for adopting a gangster image in his early 20s.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye

But that is not the reason I posted the video . I think he had issues around masculinity , one of the reasons for adopting a gangster image in his early 20s.
he really died over a chain? damn

He adopted a gangster image to fit in with the streets back in the 90s especially west coast rap was all about being street. Tupac was smart tho, if you watch his interviews you can tell he was different compared to these new rappers and even the ones back in the 90s.... reason being his was mom was a black panther so he grew up with knowledge but they was poor so he grew up knowing what it means to struggle and attending an arts school the nigga was all rounded nothing gay about him. He was :denzelnigga:

Two things could only happen with the guy in the video either he was raped in prison and that totally fucked with his mind so hes continuing with that behaviour in the streets or nigga was always gay and compensated for it by being ruthless. Probably felt like his masculinity was being questioned.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Two things could only happen with the guy in the video either he was raped in prison and that totally fucked with his mind so hes continuing with that behaviour in the streets or nigga was always gay and compensated for it by being ruthless. Probably felt like his masculinity was being questioned.
Change your avatar back to Beyoncé nacalaa :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts