TOP 7 most welcoming African countries towards Somali migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
They're poor and stupid but hard working. That's why Egypt is far more developed than Nigeria. Most Africans love to sleep all day while Egyptians build build build and farm like crazy.

I noticed a lot of Africans assume Nigeria is developed (for African standards). It's a country of 200 million but only Abuja and very small chunks of Lagos are decent. Northern Nigerian students in Sudan literally consider Khartoum a first world city, that's how crap their country is.
Lol Nigeria is better than Egypt

Tukraq

VIP
How?

Nigeria is one of the most fertile countries in Africa with the most oil, yet it's a fucking joke compared to Egypt
your crazy Nigerians are richer tbh, I don't see how Egypt is better what exactly are they better at

your crazy Nigerians are richer tbh, I don't see how Egypt is better what exactly are they better at
Richer how?

Nigeria GNI per capita: $5,680
Egypt GNI per capia: $11,360

Not to mention Egypt is much cheaper as they actually have industry so everything is produced locally while Nigeria has to import everything because their country is retarded. What exactly are they better at? Egyptians are better at manufacturing, business, agriculture, and tourism.

The best mall in Nigeria
NCIWtzp.jpg

One of the dozens of world-class malls in Egypt
Emirates-Mall-Dubai.jpg

Nigeria's top resort
photo8jpg.jpg

While this red sea resort is basic, average for Egyptian standards
160672858.jpg

I can do this all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending