TOP 7 most welcoming African countries towards Somali migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1. Zambia

2. Tanzania

3. Uganda

4. Sudan

5.Mozambique

6. Ethiopia

7. Eritrea

(Egypt is welcoming but I don’t consider her African)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How's Egypt not African? They are Third-World and poor as well, with an IQ of 80 and they are not doing better than Nigeria
:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis are in all of these countries? Mozambique? wtf

:bell::gucciwhat: What a neef daaqaya!

You’ll find a Somali in every imaginable country in Africa.

I know Somalis that live in Togo (you’ve never heard of that country I gather ) :gucciwhat:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:bell::gucciwhat: What a neef daaqaya!

You’ll find a Somali in every imaginable country in Africa.

I know Somalis that live in Togo (you’ve never heard of that country I gather ) :gucciwhat:

I lived in Togo, great country and they are good people. Been there in 2010.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How's Egypt not African? They are Third-World and poor as well, with an IQ of 80 and they are not doing better than Nigeria
:mjlol:

They are indeed gaajo. That wasn’t where I was coming from. In the sense that they are not subsaharan African. They also outright reject the label “African “

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont wanna sound like a baac @AussieHustler as he would say something like this. But we are truly the worst people in africa because no way we would welcome thousands of africans in Somalia

Actually that use to be the prevailing assumption but Hargeisa has proven that Somalis are actually welcoming.

Last time I was there there were bunch of foreigners, Bangladeshis, Turks and Yemenis. Just walking and minding their business.

Actually that use to be the prevailing assumption but Hargeisa has proven that Somalis are actually welcoming.

Last time I was there there were bunch of foreigners, Bangladeshis, Turks and Yemenis. Just walking and minding their business.

Come now...you guys love to suck off any non black. You wouldnt welcome african. We all know about your non black worship

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Come now...you guys love to suck off any non black. You wouldnt welcome african. We all know about your non black worship

Kenyans are the biggest expatriates in SL. They are very much welcomed

I met a Somali family who operate a milk bar in Suva, Fiji. I was the only Somali they met in their 10 years in Fiji. They invited me for lunch. We are everywhere and that family’s plan was to get into New Zealand or Australia but Fiji accepted them. They seemed happier when I told them it becomes a curse when Somalis grow in numbers in a given location.

I met a Somali family who operate a milk bar in Suva, Fiji. I was the only Somali they met in their 10 years in Fiji. They invited me for lunch. We are everywhere and that family’s plan was to get into New Zealand or Australia but Fiji accepted them. They seemed happier when I told them it becomes a curse when Somalis grow in numbers in a given location.
Wow thats even more unusual than the somali from iceland i met. We truly are everywhere.

Wow thats even more unusual than the somali from iceland i met. We truly are everywhere.

@Jaydaan

Have you heard of the story of the Somalis who were conned by Somali students in India, if they pay them thousands of dollars, they promised them to send them to Napoli in Italy, but ended up in Nepal? Google Somalis in Nepal.

Tukraq

VIP
How does zambia got more somalis than uganda,kenya,tanzania,ethiopia and even rwanada king of misinformation
He said most welcoming not highest population, but yeah Kenya and Uganda should be top 3, Zambia is the most welcoming though, MJs literally run the place and have the politicians in their pocket:shookgabre: they even recognized gaas as an African president and had him as Somalia’s representative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending