top 5 worst decisions made in history

what are you top 5 worst decisions in history, mine is as follows:

1- allies poor treatment of germany after world war 1, it direcly led to ww2
2- killing of julius caesar, brutus and his co thought they were saving the roman republic but they directly led to its destruction and the rise of the roman empire led by their rival octavian.
3- killing of the mongol messengers by the muslim khawarizm shah. you know how that turned out.
4- great leap forwad by mao of china, led to 40 million dead
5- napolean invasion of russia which led to his demise.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
what are you top 5 worst decisions in history, mine is as follows:

1- allies poor treatment of germany after world war 1, it direcly led to ww2
2- killing of julius caesar, brutus and his co thought they were saving the roman republic but they directly led to its destruction and the rise of the roman empire led by their rival octavian.
3- killing of the mongol messengers by the muslim khawarizm shah. you know how that turned out.
4- great leap forwad by mao of china, led to 40 million dead
5- napolean invasion of russia which led to his demise.
Killing of aurelian was much worse than the killing of Caesar, that later guy, killed almost 2 million gauls and put an end to their culture and language in few years. And put the republic to a fragile state, he had a charisma, and few good progressive ideas, but his actions weakened the republic, while aurelian was called the restorer of the world

Killing of aurelian was much worse than the killing of Caesar, that later guy, killed almost 2 million gauls and put an end to their culture and language in few years. And put the republic to a fragile state, he had a charisma, and few good progressive ideas, but his actions weakened the republic, while aurelian was called the restorer of the world

Worst decision in terms of what they thought will happen and what happened.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Hitler opening new east front where he could on push the western to weaken the british.

Ottoman blockin the spicy trade from the portugease, leading them to go west to find india which resultated the discovery of the world which resultated every european country to colonise the shit of others, which resultated slavery and destrcution of many ancient cultures,

otto von bismark nigga laid the plan for scramble of africa instead of letting europeans powers tear each other

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Hitler opening new east front where he could on push the western to weaken the british.

Ottoman blockin the spicy trade from the portugease, leading them to go west to find india which resultated the discovery of the world which resultated every european country to colonise the shit of others, which resultated slavery and destrcution of many ancient cultures,

otto von bismark nigga laid the plan for scramble of africa instead of letting europeans powers tear each other
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw an informative video about why the Roman Empire had to fall from that channel.

The objective of the headline was refreshing with historical "what if" being somewhat of a pet peeve.

Apollo

VIP
Cushites not being farmers.

Fucked Africa forever.

There could have been a Somali-like majority all the way to South Africa.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If Hitler had not attacked Russia and listened to his generals and kept his alliance with Stalin he wouldve not only conquered all of Europe and Britain but also go on towards America. Dude had superior technology that NASA still use today. German ingenuity was unmatched and he was unstoppable, it was his extreme hatred for Jews that made him hate Communist Russia, the Bolshevik revolution was Jewish inspired. He wanted to wipe it out but killed himself in the process

Apollo

VIP
If I had a time machine I would go back to the year 500 CE, kidnap about 10,000 proto-Somalis, drop them off on the Seychelles, Mauritius, and Madagascar.

I would also create a fake religion and tell them watch out for short small eyed men coming from the East. They are devils and protect the islands from them. :lolbron:

If I had a time machine I would go back to the year 500 CE and kidnap about 10,000 proto-Somalis and drop them off on the Seychelles, Mauritius, and Madagascar.

I would also create a fake religion and tell them watch out for short small eyed men coming from the East. They are devils and protect the islands from them. :lolbron:
Why Madagascar tho?

Apollo

VIP
To be fair, a lot of African nations have the same problem. Look at Congo, rich in minerals but still impoverished.

Madagascar is like the US, Japan, UK, Australia in terms of geostrategy. Easy to defend due to the maritime moat.

That place should be the richest major country in Africa, don't understand why it is such a mess.

If Hitler had not attacked Russia and listened to his generals and kept his alliance with Stalin he wouldve not only conquered all of Europe and Britain but also go on towards America. Dude had superior technology that NASA still use today. German ingenuity was unmatched and he was unstoppable, it was his extreme hatred for Jews that made him hate Communist Russia, the Bolshevik revolution was Jewish inspired. He wanted to wipe it out but killed himself in the process
Not only inspired, I believe a lot of the early Bolsheviks were Jews. Stalin himself decreed the death penalty for people that actively peddled anti-semitism.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not only inspired, I believe a lot of the early Bolsheviks were Jews. Stalin himself decreed the death penalty for people that actively peddled anti-semitism.
You see this is why Hitler hated them he felt threatened by the emerging Iron Curtain and was defeated by sheer numbers and winter bloody winter :deadpeter:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If I had a time machine I would go back to the year 500 CE, kidnap about 10,000 proto-Somalis, drop them off on the Seychelles, Mauritius, and Madagascar.

You would only create inbreeds unless you establish marriage system that prevents 3rd cousin marriages and ask every family to breed as big as possible

Apollo

VIP
You would only create inbreeds unless you establish marriage system that prevents 3rd cousin marriages and ask every family to breed as big as possible

Nope, most populations were founded by less than 5,000 people.

Native Americans come from like less than a 1,000 people. Especially the ones who managed to get to South America.

Trending